UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I've watched the first few episodes a few times (both fansub and DVD) and still never got around to finishing it.
I have a thinpack set I picked up rom CEX years ago.

Samurai 7 is awesome. Definitely worth £10 of anybody's money. It manages to be fantastical and mature at the same time, and is oddly faithful to its inspiration, in its own way.

On a little side note, I received my copy of Samurai 7 from Play.com today and it came with a pretty cool Kill la Kill postcard. Thanks MVM :)

Use the code KICKOFF at Zavvi for 10% off all Blu-Rays DVD's.

Some of note:
Gurren Lagann Ultimate Blu-Ray for £80.99
Durarara Blu-Ray £35.99
Attack on Titan Part 1 Blu-Ray Collectors £25.19

Morbo86 said:
MVM are doing a new 'Mystry Deal Of The Week' which will run along side their normal deal of the week. Bakemonogatari Part 1 DVD £7.99

Good deal, shame I want the Blu-ray's...

How is it a mystery, if clicking the link takes you to what's on sale?

Unless they have a plan to make the mystery deal truly random, given a few people have worked out their existing sale pattern.

Rightstuf are doing another Section23 sale, 40% off all Blu-ray and DVD stuff.
Top off your cart with your favorite anime! Stop by RightStuf.com today for amazing deals on all DVDs and Blu-rays from Section23 Films and the labels it distributes! Don’t miss out on Flowers of Evil, Watamote, Samurai Bride, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, Gatchaman Crowds and much, much more!

From now through July 1st, take 40% OFF the retail prices on all DVDs and Blu-ray discs from Section23 Films, Sentai Filmworks, Switchblade Pictures, Maiden Japan, Kraken Releasing and Happy Carrot! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CT on July 1, 2014!

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and Blu-ray discs from Section23 Films! Check out http://www.gotanime.com for details.)

Of course be aware of customs/tax when it comes to multiple orders.

Shiroi Hane said:
Don't think anyone has mentioned this here yet:
The Limited Edition combo pack of Blood C: The Last Dark is now £9.99 in HMV (exclusively).

*makes note to go searching for HMV*

Yeah I might go take a goosey gander in my HMV. I hate the new one in the Arndale though, it's a shame they couldnt afford to keep the huge Market Street one. I loved it :(

Waiting for the new AOL DOTW to appear!!! :p

-Danielle- said:
Yeah I might go take a goosey gander in my HMV. I hate the new one in the Arndale though, it's a shame they couldnt afford to keep the huge Market Street one. I loved it :(

Waiting for the new AOL DOTW to appear!!! :p

Ah another Manchester resident! I agree about that HMV, it's quite barebones really considering how big the market street store was.

Likewise waiting for the DOTW.

-edit- It's Patlabor OVA series 1 collection for £9.99 http://www.anime-on-line.com/xcart/product.php?productid=24214&cat=&page=1

Back