UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I have had High School DxD preordered for ages, it will give me the cheapest price it goes to and no higher than what it was when I preordered right? lol.

Hurry up the 26th! I want you noooooow.

-Danielle- said:
I have had High School DxD preordered for ages, it will give me the cheapest price it goes to and no higher than what it was when I preordered right? lol.

This is an actual question right? the "lol" at the end makes it seem like you know the answer.

Just in case. If you're talking about Amazon then yeah. You will get it for the lowest price it drop to between the time you pre-ordered and the release date.

My preorder for High School DxD Blu ray shipped at 9 o'clock this morning from ZAVVI!!!! WTF! in other news a slight chill is coming from hell :D (also only payed £14.95)

Shiroi Hane said:
The Place Promised / Voices twin pack pre-order on Amazon is only £14 (RRP £34.99).

Absolute bargain, that. It's actually one of the Anime Ltd releases I'm looking forward to the most - so fingers crossed it doesn't get pushed back into 2015.

Cool, I'll use that 2 for £25 deal to grab the FMA movies and Eden of the East. Been meaning to upgrade my Shamballa DVD to BD for a while now, even though it means I'll get a duplicate (albeit Region B friendly) copy of Milos.

That Play deal is pretty incredible - if you go for say the Black Lagoon S1 + S2 set as well as GITS SAC you're basically getting 13 discs for 25 quid.

OtakuCloud has 25% off of orders with the code THANKS_ALL. The site's having to close down due to personal issues of the owner.

I've bagged Another for £10.05 with free delivery. Amazing value when you compare with Play, Amazon and UP1.

Wow thats a great discount, Another seems to be OOS on there now and there doesnt seem to be much left in terms of DVDs/Blu-rays.

I've just ordered Deadman Wonderland 1 & 2 and Attack on Titan 11 from there for around £4.40 each :)

Yeah I only heard of Otaku Cloud off of another anime forum. I'm glad I did. It's a shame they're having to close. For a small-ish company they always did really good competitions. I wish the owner all the best :)

Anything else I wanted from there is BluRay so I'm sad :( That's what happened with the 2 for £25 deal on play :(

I might check out Zaavi on there.

Back