The Visual Novel Thread

I finished Ever 17 last night. It beats Saya no Uta as being my favourite now. As I was making progress in Coco's route I began to feel that the wool had been pulled over my eyes.

Just being OOP doesn't mean it's a free for all (since we have to obey the law, and the rights will have reverted if the remnants of Hirameki don't still technically have them). Kirrimir is correct here :)

Irrelevantly I saw that MG are having a Da Capo II giveaway contest on Twitter, if anyone fancies a punt.

R

Kirrimir said:
Just purchased Da Capo II. disgonbgud.gif

I was interested in buyig Da Capo 1, as i've seen the anime and thought it was one of the most beautiful series i've seen since wolf's rain. Two quick questions though, Does it have the same music from the anime and does it still use alot of particular japanese words to describe things, like the anime?

afoia said:
Kirrimir said:

I was interested in buyig Da Capo 1, as i've seen the anime and thought it was one of the most beautiful series i've seen since wolf's rain. Two quick questions though, Does it have the same music from the anime and does it still use alot of particular japanese words to describe things, like the anime?

If im honest with you, i have no clue.

Kirrimir said:
afoia said:
Kirrimir said:

If im honest with you, i have no clue.

Fair enough, you just struck me as someone who might have known :wink:. I got the current issue of Otaku USA today and it comes with a "buy one, get one free" coupon... any suggestions on what I should pick up?

from Mangagamer? Kirakira should definately be one of them ;)

Shuffle and Da Capo are not to bad, Soul Link im currently playing through and its quite intriguing (there is one part where there are alot of bad ends as you need to go on the correct route)

CloudedMinds said:
from Mangagamer? Kirakira should definately be one of them ;)

Shuffle and Da Capo are not to bad, Soul Link im currently playing through and its quite intriguing (there is one part where there are alot of bad ends as you need to go on the correct route)

If it's for manga gamer this +1 to Shuffle and Da.Capo

Finally started playing Umineko no Naku Koro ni, now that I have all of it. Even just in the first couple of hours there are some lovely piano pieces. The more... luxurious pace of the VN over the anime is very much appreciated, even in this early going.

Back