The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Does anyone have good real Anime/Manga gem to recommend for a new discovery?
Yuru Camp? I went to MAL and compared our lists. It wasn't on the shared list, it also wasn't on the list for stuff unique to me either for some reason?

I did discover that score wise you caned my 3 10s with a 7, 6 and a 5!!

Hm, would be interesting........ If BD volume 1 weren't like ¥8,980 even used. (Ouch.) Other volumes look likewise juicy.
The Manga is scheduled for release in 2020 in German, so that one's out.

Incidentially, is this a show that's stuck on some licensing hell or something like that? Seems like the manga is out in English already.

I did discover that score wise you caned my 3 10s with a 7, 6 and a 5!!
Out of curiosity, which are those? =D

Incidentially, is this a show that's stuck on some licensing hell or something like that? Seems like the manga is out in English already.
Crunchyroll helped with some money towards it, so I guess they have the rights to the physical release, but it was quite a popular show so I'm guessing it still generates enough cash for their streaming service. Same with A Place Further Than the Universe, both nearly 2 years old already!
The Yuru Camp manga has 7 volumes out in English with another coming in March.

Out of curiosity, which are those? =D
A Place Further Than the Universe 7
Tokyo Godfathers 6
Only Yesterday 5!

Anyone know how much Nana the complete series on DVD is worth? Thinking of ebayin it
The Australian set?

Hard to say. The individual US sets have sold recently for between £50-over £100 each (pro-tip: search for the thing on eBay, then tick "Sold listings" in the sidebar to get a sense of how much things usually go for), and I've seen people listing for much more, but usually not selling. I once saw a seller regularly listing the complete Australian set for about a grand, which obviously didn't sell... meanwhile I bought the same set from someone on this forum for a tenner.

¯\(ツ)/¯.

The Australian set?

Hard to say. The individual US sets have sold recently for between £50-over £100 each (pro-tip: search for the thing on eBay, then tick "Sold listings" in the sidebar to get a sense of how much things usually go for), and I've seen people listing for much more, but usually not selling. I once saw a seller regularly listing the complete Australian set for about a grand, which obviously didn't sell... meanwhile I bought the same set from someone on this forum for a tenner.

¯\(ツ)/¯.

Yeh the Aussie set

Does anyone own both parts of the Chihayafuru Sentai Limited Edition? If so what does it look like with both parts in the box? I’ve seen pictures of part 2 and it looks like its contents wouldn’t fit the filler box in part 1? For context, part of me is tempted to get both parts in the ongoing Righstuf sale.

Last edited:
Does anyone own both parts of the Chihayafuru Sentai Limited Edition? If so what does it look like with both parts in the box? I’ve seen pictures of part 2 and it looks like its contents wouldn’t fit the filler box in part 1? For context, part of me is tempted to get both parts in the ongoing Righstuf sale.
I just thought the LE were completely separate and just stayed in their own boxes, a bit like with Haikyu. That the filler box was there for all the loose extras.

I just thought the LE were completely separate and just stayed in their own boxes, a bit like with Haikyu. That the filler box was there for all the loose extras.
From what I’ve seen the second LE is a smaller cardboard set that presumably houses two cases and other physical extras with the intent to house them in the bigger first season LE. I could be wrong which is why I’m curious to see what it looks like in person.

Last edited:
The Box is made so that you put the cases of the second season into the box by ditching the empty filler box there and also ditching S2's merch box as well as its slipcover. (But the S1 extras box stays.) Mind you, not all the merch of both seasons fit in one of those extras boxes and both extras boxes contain artwork, that is sorry to just ditch.

This is the Frankensteining that I did to keep it together:

Fits fairly perfect like this, but I had to put both BD seasons into one case. You could also ditch both DVD sets and use S2's filler box to fill the space. But I haven't parted with them yet. In any case, the box spine has no indication of seasons so if you turn it around it looks simply normal. So would suit fine to hold one case for each season once S3 is there even ditching all DVDs. And put all the merch onto the S2 filler box. (Probably would fit when surfing the extras boxes.)
It'll get tricky when I'll still try to hold everything together though...

Also to note, the box is chipboard, but kind of feels softer and more fragile compared to others (say chuunibyou). Probably because of the texture they went for?

Last edited:
Hi all, Psycho Pass Season 3 is out on Prime at the moment, do you know if the dub’s out yet too and where I could watch it if so please?

I’m a really big fan of the dub you see. I didnt mind the sub as I saw Sinners of The System at SLA but id like to see it how I love it despite being desperate to watch this season.

Hi all, Psycho Pass Season 3 is out on Prime at the moment, do you know if the dub’s out yet too and where I could watch it if so please?

I’m a really big fan of the dub you see. I didnt mind the sub as I saw Sinners of The System at SLA but id like to see it how I love it despite being desperate to watch this season.
It’s not getting dubbed as it’s unlicensed because of amazon same for the films so you got to see the only official English release so far for those films. I do doubt it’s ever gonna get dubbed as FUNi won’t want something they can’t get the streaming license too.

i always see the americans going on about being able to read comics and manga online for free via their library cards and some service over there, do we have anything like this in the uk?

Back