The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
You have to pay extra for 4K Netflix anyway so you're not going to accidentally get it! Most sites allow you to choose the quality and few have much actual 4K content (I don't use the BBC so can't comment on that).

We have a 4K TV and even though most content isn't natively so, it manages decently enough.

R
Yeah, you are required to pay a much more expensive subscription in order to access Netflix Originals at 4K resolution.

Meanwhile Amazon Prime, on the other hand, offers 4K Ultra HD at no extra cost. That's right, if you have a Prime sub, you got access to titles like The Boys, Carnival Row and Suspiria at UHD quality. Surprising isn't it?

João Gomes

Brigade Leader
Actually there is a workaround. A lot of Sentai Filmworks releases are able to play on certain UK players with certain methods and Crunchyroll releases are usually A/B compatible.
This thread should be of some help
Pretty extensive, and I had already happened upon that thread long ago, but didn't think much of it, because I never really considered the idea. The Sentai workaround seems extremely easy, though.

Thank you!