The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

farzam1999

Hunter
Oh I’ve tried that but with inches, also look at my recent Rightstuf orders to get a gauge for what a large box of titles would look like and weigh. I have no clue what sort of packaging Sentai Filmworks use, however.
From what I've seen over on blu-ray.com, people have posted their hauls with their box. Here's a quick example ;)

Reactions: HWR

ayase

State Alchemist
Did Rightstuf's UK shipping just about double in the last couple of weeks? I made two orders of multiple items when they started their early holiday sale and shipping was $13.49 for each order, now the cheapest it seems to be coming out at even for one single item is $22.91.

farzam1999

Hunter
Seems that their shipping price has gone up. Up to 5 items was $13.49, now I just put a single (standard) blu-ray in the basked and shipping is $18.89.

ayase

State Alchemist
Depends what you ordered as it goes by weight.
Yeah, I was aware of that but I ordered like two boxed sets each with two amaray cases plus one single amaray the other week for only $13 for all of them, now even only one two amaray box is showing as $23. Two are like $28. That's a pretty major price hike, and if RM decide to factor the postage in for tax purposes (I still don't know if they do or if they're supposed to) that could be a pretty big customs hit too.

Relaxo

Student Council President
Right Stuf Shipping to UK / EU (Old -> New):
0 - 1 lbs. $13.49 -> 0.0 - 1.49 lbs. $18.89
1 - 2 lbs. $22.74 -> 1.5 - 2.49 lbs. $23.71
2 - 3 lbs. $29.23 -> 2.5 - 3.49 lbs. $34.04
3 - 4 lbs. $35.72 -> 3.5 - 4.49 lbs. $38.87
4 - 5 lbs. $43.36 -> 4.5 - 5.49 lbs. $44.36

So its a steep increase for very small items, but as weight limits for each level have been slightly increased small savings are possible dependig on the weight of your order

crashb648

Kiznaiver
Hello There!

I'm just wondering if people would recommend sites out there that sell official/unofficial Posters? (Specifically K-ON!)

I've bought from Red Bubble before, but not having much luck there.

Any help would be great.

WMD

Hunter
Hello There!

I'm just wondering if people would recommend sites out there that sell official/unofficial Posters? (Specifically K-ON!)

I've bought from Red Bubble before, but not having much luck there.

Any help would be great.
Dunno about posters but Displate do metal prints that are really nice. Had a quick look and found this K-on one Hokago Tea Time Anime & Manga Poster Print | metal posters - Displate

Also for reference here are some I bought on my wardrobe.15751419163852054519547958531770.jpg