The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Ok - I just mainly wanted to point out that you should expect lossy English audio on any Asian imports that include a dub.

Even though I despise dubs myself, I do use them, but only when I am showing anime to friends who have an aversion (or an affliction) to reading subtitles. Makes me mad they are so lacking in proper reading skills, but what can you do...? :p

Accept their preference instead of harbouring a bitter sense of elitism?

Not to spoil it, but Franxx looks a bit like lagann took itself a little more seriously and had more developed female characters other than yoko. The kids are essentially all main characters and have their moments, but hiro starts as a shinji clone
Oh. A Shinji one? I had the impression of a Shu one from Guilty Crown. (As in, was once a pretty normal decent cheerful one and turned out all emo due to whatever. Shinji was socially weak and somewhat emo almost all the time.)

Oh. A Shinji one? I had the impression of a Shu one from Guilty Crown. (As in, was once a pretty normal decent cheerful one and turned out all emo due to whatever. Shinji was socially weak and somewhat emo almost all the time.)
well, it's in the setting early on, girl/boy pairs pilot the franxx/mecha but for some reason hiro can't properly pilot with anyone at the start of the series, he's quite emo for that

maxresdefault-700x394.jpg

If I still played games, I would be like you - I've done all my gaming over the past 30 years on PC-only - never have I once used a Console for gaming, unless you count going way back in time to the original Atari Pong console my brother had when I was in high school, back in the 1970's...

If I still played games, I would be like you - I've done all my gaming over the past 30 years on PC-only - never have I once used a Console for gaming, unless you count going way back in time to the original Atari Pong console my brother had when I was in high school, back in the 1970's...
sorry, it just sounds too much like this
i-used-to-be-an-adventurer-like-you-then-i-took-an-arrow-to-the-knee.jpg

Out of curiosity, what's the diameter of an Anime Limited poster tube? Like, how many Amaray cases thick or however you want to measure it? Doubt it'd fit through even my house's generously sized letterbox, but...

Out of curiosity, what's the diameter of an Anime Limited poster tube? Like, how many Amaray cases thick or however you want to measure it? Doubt it'd fit through even my house's generously sized letterbox, but...
Depends which type of tube they use, some are circular but one was triangular! The biggest circular one I've received from AL was 65mm diameter. The triangular one had 100mm sides.

Back