The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

I assume its something that has continued from the VHS days. Anime used to be released the same way up until about 10 years ago. At least the sets are a lot cheaper than they used to be. I'd also guess its a supermarket requirement to get them on their shelves. I don't think they are fond are boxsets. I remember a few years back Manga broke down the orange box DBZ sets to single discs releases to get them into places like Asda.
Exactly what I was going to say, though I don't see much anime in the stores where I am, they did do this before and it's kind of a problem with complete editions these days, especially for a 12 ep series. They'd pack one disc with most of the episodes then have like 2 or 3 on the second disc, not all have much more then the main series in the collection either so if it's a bluray it's like 1-2gb of content for a medium capable of over 10 gb easily

What are the chances there will be a dubbed golden time made..noticed haikyuu is getting a dub now..

Haikyuu is also a far more popular than Golden Time. If they were going to, I think it'd have happened with the release of the complete collection set, but I don't think plans have been announced.

I ordered a book from wordery on Friday and it still says preparing for dispatch, I thought book depositary were slow but this is just taking the piss

I'd send them a message. I've never order from them through marketplace, I always go to their website and when it says 3-5 days then that's usually express on their website.
I sent them a message earlier this morning, should hear back from them within 24 hours. Probably stick to ordering from Book Depositary in the future.

Never had a problem with Wordery myself, in fact I usually order from them over Book Depository because they're usually cheaper and always quicker.

Long shot, but I was wondering if anyone owns this Japanese FLCL set? Apparently it has English subs, the issue I'm having is working out if that is actually this set.....
60253d558c1446109ef23f886984c797.jpg

As I've seen another using this artwork that was just an amaray case, the name blu-ray box makes me think it is the above set but I'm not 100%.... Just tempted to chuck it in with my Your Name order when I make it (which is when I decide which version to get....).

Back