The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

I'd also go for GITS: SAC and Ergo Proxy, although I've not seen any of the others - well I watched half of Tokyo Ghoul before dropping it with the intention of going back to it, just never did.

One thing about SAC is that I only currently have Season 1 and I was thinking it might be best to wait until I get both Seasons before starting. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a copy of Season 2 that comes in the artbox (or whatever you call them)? My Season 1 comes in an Artbox and I'd like them to match.

Keeping an eye on eBay is pretty much your best bet. There's two on there just now but they seem to want around £20 for them (although you could make an offer, no harm in trying really), and one looks like it has a dent on the top.

I'd just have a search now and again as you can certainly grab it cheaper than that (Think I paid about £8ish for each set).

I think I paid about a tenner for my 1st GIG Artbox copy. I see the two on their you mentioned and they are a bit more than I'm wanting to pay. I'd probably looking for around £10-£15. I'd be tempted to put an offer in for the one without a dent but the postage is about £5 on it's own so to get it in my preferred price range I'd have to get him down to half the price, which likely isn't going to happen.

They come up on eBay all the time so if you're not in a hurry to watch the series I'd recommend holding off for a better deal as £20 seems a bit much tbh.

Question: Does anyone here own the Michiko & Hatchin SAVE Edition, and if so does it have a reversible cover? I'm under the impression that some SAVE edition shows do and some don't, so I'm curious.

Buzzkillington said:
Question: Does anyone here own the Michiko & Hatchin SAVE Edition, and if so does it have a reversible cover? I'm under the impression that some SAVE edition shows do and some don't, so I'm curious.

I don't own the SAVE edition but i'm pretty sure it comes with a reversible cover. I remember seeing a pic somewhere of it.

DragonBlaze67 said:
Buzzkillington said:

I don't own the SAVE edition but i'm pretty sure it comes with a reversible cover. I remember seeing a pic somewhere of it.
Thanks, may take a punt on it then. Was watching a complete LE set and it was at £30, turned away for a second and it was at £82 lol daft price tbh so I'll make do with the SAVE even if it doesn't have a reversible cover.

Buzzkillington said:
DragonBlaze67 said:
Buzzkillington said:

Thanks, may take a punt on it then. Was watching a complete LE set and it was at £30, turned away for a second and it was at £82 lol daft price tbh so I'll make do with the SAVE even if it doesn't have a reversible cover.

Yeah i was watching that one as well, was just going to buy it for the LE box and sell the parts on as i've already got them. my max would been £40, couldn't believe it went for £82. Pretty sure that's more than they'd cost new as the LE isn't OOP yet.

Buzzkillington said:

For future reference, Stiivun's Funi spreadsheet is pretty useful. There's a reversible cover column, we just have to help fill it up :p

So my Tokyo Ghoul was supposed to arrive today and it hasn't. I checked on the Amazon tracking page and it says that is has been delivered to me, which is certainly hasn't. I haven't seen anyone attempt to deliver it and I haven't had any notice through the door indicating that I've missed the delivery. How do I go about getting a refund or the item sent out again by Amazon? I mean, how do I prove I don't have something?

Amazon normally stick an orange card through the door if they leave it with a neighbour though, perhaps try checking your gardens/outside spaces if you have any.

@Lutga Not sure, normally when they do don't they post it on a missed delivery note saying which number they posted it to? I'll ask my next door neighbor but it could really be at any house. I looked on Amazon and they said it could still be in transit and that tracking is an error so I have to wait until Tuesday until I can actually make any kind of attempt to get a refund/replacement.

@Buzz The only place they could really leave it safely is in my Gas cupboard and it isn't in there. No other place they could really leave it.

IncendiaryLemon said:
@Buzz The only place they could really leave it safely is in my Gas cupboard and it isn't in there. No other place they could really leave it.
You think too highly of couriers, check everywhere. Amazon's partner Yodel has been accused of chucking Xboxes over fences and all sorts of inappropriate behaviour. It's never happened to me, but reports are widespread enough for it to be of concern.

I'll quickly check my Garden but I very much doubt it's there. The way my house is positioned you'd have to walk down a separate path a few doors down and all the way around to get to the Garden and I doubt the courier would go through that much effort.

Here's a fun question for anyone who owns both parts of AL's space dandy set.

Just about to pull the trigger on set 2; was wondering if it was possible to fit the amaray of part 1 into box 2? (after removing the artbook and cards obviously). And if you can, is it a snug fit? Trying to save a little shelf space by frankensteining them. Thanks!

Back