The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Sunshineabove

Great Teacher
Have being thinking of 90's anime lately and 3x3 Eyes come to mind am after a legal way to watch it. i can remember it i would to say come out in the mid 90's and it aired late night on Channel 4,
Can anyone help

MD_Prometh

Brigade Leader
I'm pretty sure that it had a DVD release in the US. No DVD release in the UK though. A lot of classic anime are weirdly only on VHS over here. I'm sure Fist of the North Star: The Movie would be a decent seller, as that was a big seller for Manga UK back in the 90s.

Dai

Hunter
Have being thinking of 90's anime lately and 3x3 Eyes come to mind am after a legal way to watch it. i can remember it i would to say come out in the mid 90's and it aired late night on Channel 4,
Can anyone help
The only DVD releases were in the early 00s, and are very, very out of print. Pioneer released it in the US and Madman in Australia. It only ever had a VHS release in the UK. It's even out of print in Japan, which really doesn't bode well. I keep hoping Discotek might licence-rescue it one of these days, but there's no sign of that happening.

RadFemHedonist

Vampire Ninja
The only DVD releases were in the early 00s, and are very, very out of print. Pioneer released it in the US and Madman in Australia. It only ever had a VHS release in the UK. It's even out of print in Japan, which really doesn't bode well. I keep hoping Discotek might licence-rescue it one of these days, but there's no sign of that happening.

Even stranger considering that the OST has been released on Vinyl by Anime Limited 🤔 I actually have the old DVD release from Geneon/Pioneer... wouldn't part with it though 😅

Lambadelta

Cardcaptor
Even stranger considering that the OST has been released on Vinyl by Anime Limited 🤔 I actually have the old DVD release from Geneon/Pioneer... wouldn't part with it though 😅

I believe it was technically released by Tiger Labs, and AL is a publishing partner with them so they release in the UK their stuff. Believe its the same case with things like Hunter x Hunter

D1tchd1gger

Flame Haze
Just looking for DVDs I don't have from CEs to send to my little sister for her birthday and this year is Shinkai's turn. I can't seem to find Children Who Chase Lost Voices (Amazon, AL & MVM). Actually just found some under the Journey to Agartha name, but they’re £20! Any reason it didn't get a DVD release by AL?
EDIT: Same with 5cm PS it seems!

Last edited: