The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Even stranger considering that the OST has been released on Vinyl by Anime Limited 🤔 I actually have the old DVD release from Geneon/Pioneer... wouldn't part with it though 😅

I believe it was technically released by Tiger Labs, and AL is a publishing partner with them so they release in the UK their stuff. Believe its the same case with things like Hunter x Hunter

Just looking for DVDs I don't have from CEs to send to my little sister for her birthday and this year is Shinkai's turn. I can't seem to find Children Who Chase Lost Voices (Amazon, AL & MVM). Actually just found some under the Journey to Agartha name, but they’re £20! Any reason it didn't get a DVD release by AL?
EDIT: Same with 5cm PS it seems!

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get the soundtracks for Mo Dao Zu Shi all 3 seasons and Heaven Official's Blessing, specifically the OPs and EDs.

And I mean the Chinese mandarin versions.

Ok, So I made an order with right stuff in there previous/summer sale but the order still on hold due to some being out of stock. I don't mind waitng or maybe even cancelling the odd item, just curious if some of the upcoming sales was going to out price an order I already have but on hold.

So for RightStuf does cancelling the whole order get a full refund or is it like when you cancel one item from an order and they don't refund the Import and taxes?

And the other question is from previous years for RightStuf which are the better sales overall, Black friday or Christmas or even new years? kinda guessing Christmas/ new years (unless on the actual friday they have previously just crazy on sale prices). NOTE: I won't hold any body to there answer just trying to get an idea from previous years.

I've heard reports that Right Stuf has refunded VAT for partly canceled orders on Special request by the customer - but the refund is based on the actual amount Fedex paid for customs. So currency fluctiation may change things...
No guarantee on this.

As books are zero rated in the UK, Right Stuf shouldn't charge VAT for these...

Afaik Black Friday and Christmas sale are more or less the same, with prices increase by about 3% for each item in the "second week", but additional items added every week. And as large orders are cheaper "per item", for us overseas customers the wider selection is better...
...but keep in mind that some items might become OOP.

Anyone know if these various anime themed calendars that have appeared on Amazon lately are genuine or are they bootleg like those 'notepads' which try to trick people into buying them by using manga volume covers.

Two examples I've found lately Konosuba and Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear. My presumption is that they're fakes, but I figured I'd check if anyone has bought one.

Anyone know if these various anime themed calendars that have appeared on Amazon lately are genuine or are they bootleg like those 'notepads' which try to trick people into buying them by using manga volume covers.

Two examples I've found lately Konosuba and Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear. My presumption is that they're fakes, but I figured I'd check if anyone has bought one.
i was looking for a calendar for next year and kept finding stuff following a generated certain template, i'd assume these are all fake and randomly pull images concerning the main target similar in a way to something like this A bot on Amazon is making the best, worst smartphones cases

There is zero chance that an 'independently published' piece of merchandise credited to random western-sounding individuals actually paid the licensor for the rights to the calendar art. They don't even credit the original creators - they'll just be bootlegs. Genuine calendars are quite expensive but usually involve unique (for the time of publication) artwork pieces and high quality printing e.g. CDJapan : | Complete Listings | Calendar & Stationery Calendar | Household Supplies / Office Products / Home Decor > Office Products > Calendar > Anime

R

Some legit & cheap Anime calendars:
Dragonball Super - Wandkalender 2022 : Toyotaru: Amazon.co.uk: Books
Meine Wiedergeburt als Schleim in einer anderen Welt - Wandkalender 2022: Amazon.co.uk: Kawakami, Taiki: 9782889210992: Books
(That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime)
All of them are distributed by the German publishers of the respective anime series - so the holidays might be German, but that shouldn't matter that much.

(Affiliated links)

Last edited:
They only missed one week with Blue Period, it was on this weekend. I think it was just a production issue given the Japanese side put out a statement about it.
Ah, I knew it hadn’t come out on time, but assumed it was a few days late, because I watched it "elsewhere" and thus didn't check again till Saturday just gone, but then 8 was missing and I thought it might have been the same as with 7, but then 8 wasn't there today.
So Netflix is now 3 episodes behind.

Back