The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

I specified the number of packages and listed all the items along with from what seller they would come. As the packages came in, there were status updates and that number at the end did seem right.
Except that the one book was not in there after all.
It was my second order with them. The first one was complete and without issues.

Not sure what to say. You can keep trying to get in contact with them, but I doubt that'll get anyway.

It all depends if you've lost trust in them or not if you continue using them

Also depends if there are any good alternatives, which aren't so expensive, I could just buy the books new...

What email provider did you use? When was the time you last used then and did get mail?
Would like to at least rule domain issues out.

Also depends if there are any good alternatives, which aren't so expensive, I could just buy the books new...

What email provider did you use? When was the time you last used then and did get mail?
Would like to at least rule domain issues out.
I messaged BIJ last week to ask to pay for a figure early and they messaged me back within hours. I used google mail (gmail.com)

Well wow, I just got an answer (to my third message from friday and to my non-gmail adress I had been using the whole time, so it wasn't a domain problem.) It just took them some two and a half weeks.
Though the answer was just that they don't have the book and suggest me reordering it. I suppose I should just be glad, it was just a 350Yen and not some anime release they failed to put in, huh. =I

Every time I see the Clow cards from CS I get this huge sense of nostalgia like I've seen from somewhere, but I'm 99% sure I never watched Cardcaptors as a kid. It could be another anime, cartoon or movie, probably late 90's/early 00's...

Anyone got any ideas? It's really bugging me.

No, unfortunately.

It might be something incredibly obscure. All I remember is the cards looked virtually the same as CC, with The ..... titles and they granted abilities/powers of some kind.

Yes, tarot cards. In my head they look the same as Clow cards.

I already had this nostalgic feeling before I'd even seen Escaflowne so it cant be that.

Only anime I remember watching back then are DBZ, Digimon, Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh and Ultimate Muscle... And it's definitely not any of those.

Did anybody ever have playing issues with Anime Works' "Strawberry Panic"?
Neither the DVD nor BD reader of my PC would recognize the disc. Sometimes Windows manages to recorgnize the disc, but then the video players (VLC, Leawo) won't. Mostly not even Windows manages. I bought this release new & shrinwrapped. No scratches and no sign of disc rot. It just won't play. I tested out some other releases too (Funi RC1 releases), those play just fine.
I tested the discs up to the third of the five discs.

Last edited:
Back