The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

What are they like for import tax etc?
Have no fear, Grav is here.

Basically you pick a game of your choice from the dozens that they have, new or pre-owned, and then you can order it.

Before the payment, they have a statement about import tax. If you want you can lower the value of the order (I only recommend this for smaller items, the more items you have the more unrealistic it'll be). Once you're happy with the value, the payment section can be done in either normal card details or PayPal.

Once it's been ordered and the item is in stock it'll dispatch in about 48 hours. Tracking for shipping is 710 yen at least which will take 5-10 business days. If it arrives in the UK pretty quickly then it's basically passed customs.

As Lamb said, I'm a regular member for their site and they are my go-to place for importing Japanese games. Better and cheaper than Play Asia.

Have no fear, Grav is here.

Basically you pick a game of your choice from the dozens that they have, new or pre-owned, and then you can order it.

Before the payment, they have a statement about import tax. If you want you can lower the value of the order (I only recommend this for smaller items, the more items you have the more unrealistic it'll be). Once you're happy with the value, the payment section can be done in either normal card details or PayPal.

Once it's been ordered and the item is in stock it'll dispatch in about 48 hours. Tracking for shipping is 710 yen at least which will take 5-10 business days. If it arrives in the UK pretty quickly then it's basically passed customs.

As Lamb said, I'm a regular member for their site and they are my go-to place for importing Japanese games. Better and cheaper than Play Asia.

Thanks buddy it was a nendoroid I was going order...decking that would be too big or just about right?

Anyone know what the keijo!!!! Bluray release is like? After having the pay bills and everything (and a recent ps4 pro purchase) I'd only have pocket money at the end of the week so it's wither that or devilman classic

Anyone know what the keijo!!!! Bluray release is like? After having the pay bills and everything (and a recent ps4 pro purchase) I'd only have pocket money at the end of the week so it's wither that or devilman classic
Which version the standard edition or the limited edition? I have an unboxing of the limited edition up on my blog if that helps.

Which version the standard edition or the limited edition? I have an unboxing of the limited edition up on my blog if that helps.
Ah kind of put off now, despite it being B imports are still risky, king of thorn doesn't really work with anything I have the ps4 isn't region free and my headphones on pc can't handle the sound format. I may go for standard as looking around that's cheap, and devilman classic. It's like £50 for The LE vs £30 for both things

I have some questions about Big in Japan.

The following happened:
I ordered a bunch of Japanese books (some of these 100 yen bundles and many of the 1-100yen books from Amazon.co.jp) and had BIJ forward it to me. They marked all orders as arrived, before they shipped. But somehow they did not pack in one of the orders, which was one book that ended up missing from the package. (Which.. led to a couple of complications with overchallenged customs employees...)
Anyway. I am (was) still planning to get another package via BIJ. However I did ask them, whether my book might still be lying around at their place, since they obviously forgot to pack it in.
They did not answer me.
I asked them twice via their contact form by now, it's been about two weeks, but still have gotten no response.
They do mention a couple of issues with some email providers who don't seem to get their mail. My order notifications all arrived fine though at the end of February. (Package took a while to arrive as it was surface mail.)

So questions:
- Has anybody every had an incident with a missing item vom BIJ. How do they react? Do their react?
- Has anybody contacted them recently and can tell me what Email provider safely works, so that I get their message?

The book itself wasn't very expensive (some 350 Yen), but I had ordered a volume 2 and 3 and volume 2 is the missing one, which is annoying. I could just reorder it, but their no-response appears very dubios to me atm, so I am holding off from another package. Still want that volume 2 sometime soon though. =/

I've used BIJ a few times, and never had an issue with them. When you told them about what packages where comming how specific where you?

Did you just put the seller who it was sent from name, or did you include the contents of the package in your forwarding order?

Back