The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

HWR

The Wildcard
Checking what I've watched, and enjoyed, against your MAL watched list:
Ghost in the Shell: Arise. The story is interesting as it tells you how Section 9 got put together. I don't like Kusanagis new design though.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans. It's only season 1 dubbed, there's a dub of season 2, not sure if/when it'll be available. Both seasons are on Crunchyroll.
Mushi-shi. Episodic with not much of an over-arcing plot, but each story is interesting. Again only season one, season 2 is elsewhere (check NGs list). It's in both languages, but beware season 2 never got a dub.
New Game! & New Game!! Maybe not your thing. SoL about making games.
Recovery of an MMO Junkie and Tsuki ga Kirei. A couple of SoL romance shows.

Current season:
Karakai Juozu no Takagi-san.
Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens. Just make sure you watch episode 2 before deciding whether to continue. Episode 1 is a bit of a mess.
Mushi-shi is an inspired choice, I love its atmosphere

Oh man, MushiShi is one of my favorite anime, it's so good! It's also definitely one of the most "Japanese," from a cultural aspect. I have the Funi DVD for Season 1, the R4 madman DVD for Season 2, and both seasons and the OVA's on mostly 1080p fansubs , all backed up in numerous places, lol.

If Aniplex ever released this series in full with subtitles, on Blu-ray through AoA, I'd be elated. I'd pay $500 for it with no hesitation. That and Blood+. My life would then be complete.

Last edited:
I had hoped France would release S2 on blu ray as they did with Season 1, but alas, nothing on that front at all and meanwhile the Japanese BDs seem to have gone OOP. I'd even get a Japanese Complete Box with no subtitles, but the chances for even that aren't high as the appearantly sold bad. =I
(And also the artbook. I missed the release date just by a few month and then it was gone, too. >_>)

uurggh totally inept at making a HUD myself. if I give someone some pics to do, can they design a video game HUD and photoshop them to some anime images? would kill time for a few hours for someone good with it

does anyone know how to use the draft option? how do I load them? I'm partway through quite a long post
I think you just click "save draft" from the menu bar and it will stay there in the reply box to come back to like an e-mail. Seems to be held on AUKN's end rather than locally since as long as you're logged in you can access it from any device.

The forum software seems to save posts I don't end up making anyway, whether I want it to or not. Which is weird when I go into a thread and find an unposted message I wrote weeks ago and then thought better of posting.

HWR

The Wildcard
I think you just click "save draft" from the menu bar and it will stay there in the reply box to come back to like an e-mail. Seems to be held on AUKN's end rather than locally since as long as you're logged in you can access it from any device.

The forum software seems to save posts I don't end up making anyway, whether I want it to or not. Which is weird when I go into a thread and find an unposted message I wrote weeks ago.
I've found that as well, the old software used to let you manually delete drafts so they wouldn't be hanging around after I'd forgotten them

The forum software seems to save posts I don't end up making anyway, whether I want it to or not. Which is weird when I go into a thread and find an unposted message I wrote weeks ago and then thought better of posting.
thanks, but when I went back to the unfinished post it came back as I left it, that must be the draft? seems to appear both on my phone and on my pc. ah well, could be a lot of help finishing that post