The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

uurggh totally inept at making a HUD myself. if I give someone some pics to do, can they design a video game HUD and photoshop them to some anime images? would kill time for a few hours for someone good with it

does anyone know how to use the draft option? how do I load them? I'm partway through quite a long post
I think you just click "save draft" from the menu bar and it will stay there in the reply box to come back to like an e-mail. Seems to be held on AUKN's end rather than locally since as long as you're logged in you can access it from any device.

The forum software seems to save posts I don't end up making anyway, whether I want it to or not. Which is weird when I go into a thread and find an unposted message I wrote weeks ago and then thought better of posting.

I think you just click "save draft" from the menu bar and it will stay there in the reply box to come back to like an e-mail. Seems to be held on AUKN's end rather than locally since as long as you're logged in you can access it from any device.

The forum software seems to save posts I don't end up making anyway, whether I want it to or not. Which is weird when I go into a thread and find an unposted message I wrote weeks ago.
I've found that as well, the old software used to let you manually delete drafts so they wouldn't be hanging around after I'd forgotten them

The forum software seems to save posts I don't end up making anyway, whether I want it to or not. Which is weird when I go into a thread and find an unposted message I wrote weeks ago and then thought better of posting.
thanks, but when I went back to the unfinished post it came back as I left it, that must be the draft? seems to appear both on my phone and on my pc. ah well, could be a lot of help finishing that post

Does anyone know if Spanish anime titles come with English subs? Specifically the Shinkai movies. The Spanish Amazon says Spanish subs, but you never know :D
Depends on the release I suppose, if it's straight up a Spanish copy they often can have the most common EU languages with subs, all the games we get do

Anyone know what happens when you order a in stock item and pre-order item together on Zavvi? Do they get sent/payment requested together once the pre-order is released or separately?

Hey all, just looking for recommendations of anime people are enjoying on Netflix and Amazon Prime please?

Last watched Scum's Wish which I adore and already want to rewatch lol and am watching After the Rain at the moment.

Hey all, just looking for recommendations of anime people are enjoying on Netflix and Amazon Prime please?

Last watched Scum's Wish which I adore and already want to rewatch lol and am watching After the Rain at the moment.
Don't know about anyone else, but I think lots of people have seen the last fate series Netflix dropped, both parts are on there now, quite enjoyed that one.
If you don't mind something with a couple of shoenen tropes, fanservice some good fights and something you're not gonna take seriously killing bites finished airing and is on Amazon video whole series now. magical girl site started on Amazon like sometime last week, you better read up on it first as the first episode gets kind of dark, but as it stands it seems to be one of the interesting ones starting up

Back