The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Anyone ever had an issue watching a single episode on Crunchyroll on the PS4 App? :/ Every time I press Play on Blade Runner Black Out 2022 I get an error that says "Unable to access online features. Please check your network connection settings and try again", and yet if I press play on anything else it works just fine... Kinda annoying.

Anyone ever had an issue watching a single episode on Crunchyroll on the PS4 App? :/ Every time I press Play on Blade Runner Black Out 2022 I get an error that says "Unable to access online features. Please check your network connection settings and try again", and yet if I press play on anything else it works just fine... Kinda annoying.
Worked fine for me. If it still doesn't work after a while it's on YouTube:

I watched it fine first time on the PS4 app. Maybe try reinstalling or logging out/in again if you can to see whether it clears the glitch? :(

R

I watched it fine first time on the PS4 app. Maybe try reinstalling or logging out/in again if you can to see whether it clears the glitch? :(

R
Yeah I gave that a try and still get the same error, I even tried without logging in and still get the error pop up :/ pretty odd like, maybe try it on my xbox one later as I like to watch on my TV rather than my PC. It's such a weird error though as it's literally one episode that doesn't work, maybe be brave and venture onto the CR forums *shivers* Maybe not....

Are jbhifi any good? Also they are the only ones other than hanabee to have red data girl for 9.99 Aus but it's on special order from supplier? So how does that work? Thanks

Are jbhifi any good? Also they are the only ones other than hanabee to have red data girl for 9.99 Aus but it's on special order from supplier? So how does that work? Thanks

JB Hi Fi is a well known AUS store. They are the only runs running a 50% Hanabee sale. Special Order means its basically not in stock, and they will order in copies from their supplier based on how many get ordered from them so it will take a few days to dispatch.

JB Hi Fi is a well known AUS store. They are the only runs running a 50% Hanabee sale. Special Order means its basically not in stock, and they will order in copies from their supplier based on how many get ordered from them so it will take a few days to dispatch.
Thanks for that will order it. Why not for £10

Have Crunchyroll removed the option to take Full Screen screenshots?

Everytime I try, all I get is the video in the small window like this rather than a full screenshot:

[Edited and removed attachment] it seems its the last version of Firefox update, what installed itself this morning what seems to have borked it, even after a refesh it doesn't work. Chrome does

Last edited:
Spreading the Love
Now I have the whole Studio Ghibli Collection inc. Nausicaa and CoC I thought that for her birthday (11th) I would send my half-sister some, initially, of my DVDs.

My list is:
Laputa
Totoro
Kiki
Whisper ot Heart
Pom Poko
Spirited Away
Cat Returns
Howls
Ponyo
Marnie

I then plan on sending the rest, probably in 2s, with GotF being the last when she's a lot older.
Would you switch any into the first 10? (I know some might say Arrietty, but I have a blu-ray only version, but will buy a DVD later). I guess most of you would say that I should recommend Spirited Away or Totoro for 1st viewing, but any other thoughts?

I'd definitely recommend Kiki's Delivery service as one of the early ones to watch. ^_^

@Adam-M, @D1tchd1gger:

The Cat Returns is criminally underrated, in my view.
I agree, I was told I could safely skip it but I had already bought it on BD so decided to watch it and I'm glad I did, short but very enjoyable.

As for my question, do we know if there's any difference in the upcoming Paprika release from Manga compared to the old release? I mean outside the packaging and inclusion of a dvd.

As for my question, do we know if there's any difference in the upcoming Paprika release from Manga compared to the old release? I mean outside the packaging and inclusion of a dvd.

The only difference I can tell is about £14 as far I can see, I'm sure a DVD and a slipcase is worth it /s:
Paprika - DVD/Blu-ray Double Play https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B075KN4FW4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_Kz33zbQJS9HKZ

Paprika [Blu-ray] [2008] [Region Free] https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0011FTQ6M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_kD33zb63PF1H7

Back