The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

When you buy a JP release and it says that the first press has sold out, what exactly are you getting then? Are you paying the same price as you would have for the first press release to only get a standard amaray case or what?

When you buy a JP release and it says that the first press has sold out, what exactly are you getting then? Are you paying the same price as you would have for the first press release to only get a standard amaray case or what?

well it would be the release without any of the things listed as part of the first print. So I would imagine if the first print was the show with a nice slipbox then yes you would just get the show in an amaray instead.

I've personally never seen a release outside of its first print so not really sure what to say about it.

Could you say what show/release your looking at to give a better idea?

well it would be the release without any of the things listed as part of the first print. So I would imagine if the first print was the show with a nice slipbox then yes you would just get the show in an amaray instead.

I've personally never seen a release outside of its first print so not really sure what to say about it.

Could you say what show/release your looking at to give a better idea?

Little Witch Academia. I haven't been able to find any info on who's doing the western BD release (or how many years we'll have to wait for it) and the Netflix subs are garbage so I'd like to watch it for the first time on the JP BDs if possible. But I'm a bit hesitant to start buying them if half of them are going to be standard amarays while costing the same as the releases that haven't come out yet.

Little Witch Academia. I haven't been able to find any info on who's doing the western BD release (or how many years we'll have to wait for it) and the Netflix subs are garbage so I'd like to watch it for the first time on the JP BDs if possible. But I'm a bit hesitant to start buying them if half of them are going to be standard amarays while costing the same as the releases that haven't come out yet.

The first print benefit for LWA I believe are the cards that come with it. The releases are a mid-thickness cardboard (not chipboard) box with a digipack. The digipack has a slot to hold the 2 cards that are first print benefits.

The first print benefit for LWA I believe are the cards that come with it. The releases are a mid-thickness cardboard (not chipboard) box with a digipack. The digipack has a slot to hold the 2 cards that are first print benefits.
CDjapan seems to list the outer box as a first press item as well which is why I'm wondering if I'm just going to get a standard amaray case if I get it now.

I have a feeling the CD japan listing might be incorrect in that respect, as there's no other release than the digipaks at the moment as far as I'm aware and sending out a digipak without the outer box would be truly bizarre. Amazon.jp doesn't list any part of the sets as not included too.

It's worth messaging them though, their customer service is pretty good.

A friend of mines started watching more Anime (praise be to Netflix & Attack on Titan) & he's just finished watching the first Danganronpa 3 arc and tried out the Future Arc but says it's super confusing & he feels like he's missed something. Has he? I recall comments about their being something in between. Any help I could pass to him would be great, thank you!

(& in a win for us, he's using Funi's official app, no illegal activity here :D )

A friend of mines started watching more Anime (praise be to Netflix & Attack on Titan) & he's just finished watching the first Danganronpa 3 arc and tried out the Future Arc but says it's super confusing & he feels like he's missed something. Has he? I recall comments about their being something in between. Any help I could pass to him would be great, thank you!

(& in a win for us, he's using Funi's official app, no illegal activity here :D )

I googled to make sure, but its meant to be like this since Danganronpa 3 has multiple arcs
The best watch order is the order in which the episodes aired on TV: Future Arc Episode One, Despair Arc Episode One, Future Arc Episode Two, Despair Arc Episode Two, and so on before finally finishing off with Hope Arc.

Yes funi did a stupid thing splitting them off into 2 different arc sets instead of just doing it all together in the correct order as two part sets.

Whoa, great job Funi. Surely doing such things would do more harm than good, silly.

I don't think he's played the games yet.

Thank you both :D I'll let him know both bits of info.

Whoa, great job Funi. Surely doing such things would do more harm than good, silly.

I don't think he's played the games yet.

Thank you both :D I'll let him know both bits of info.

Regarding the games, make sure he plays them in the correct order:
Danganronpa -> Danganronpa 2 -> Danganronpa Another Episode

He doesn't need to play New Danganronpa V3 as it's separate from the previous games.

What's with no one putting English dubs of. Naruto...bleach or one piece on?? Will anyone ever do this? Crunchy roll as bleach and naruto but not dubbed

Spreading the Love
Now I have the whole Studio Ghibli Collection inc. Nausicaa and CoC I thought that for her birthday (11th) I would send my half-sister some, initially, of my DVDs.

My list is:
Laputa
Totoro
Kiki
Whisper ot Heart
Pom Poko
Spirited Away
Cat Returns
Howls
Ponyo
Marnie

I then plan on sending the rest, probably in 2s, with GotF being the last when she's a lot older.
Would you switch any into the first 10? (I know some might say Arrietty, but I have a blu-ray only version, but will buy a DVD later). I guess most of you would say that I should recommend Spirited Away or Totoro for 1st viewing, but any other thoughts?

Back