The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Same biggest part blu rays come in good condition. I ordered tenchi muyo off them for £20 a week after it came out theu sent it in a jiffy but box was immaculate no corner bumps or anything

I've had a lot going on in the past while, lots of ups and downs, got myself a partner I've been with for over a year now and things are going well there and my father died just to name a couple things so I've been out the loop for a while.
So basically my question is what things of note have occurred since March of last year and have there been any releases that should be avoided at all costs since then/should totally be gotten right now without delay?

I've had a lot going on in the past while, lots of ups and downs, got myself a partner I've been with for over a year now and things are going well there and my father died just to name a couple things so I've been out the loop for a while.
So basically my question is what things of note have occurred since March of last year and have there been any releases that should be avoided at all costs since then/should totally be gotten right now without delay?

I'm sorry to hear about your father, as someone who's been through that herself I send much love to you! but I"m happy to hear about your relationship.

No major issues that I'm aware of - Defective or Disappointing UK Anime Discs
The Persona issue mentioned has been fixed on all sets out in retail.

I remove old releases from the schedule & don't keep a record so best bet I can think of is searching the company (MVM, Anime Ltd, Funimation, Manga Entertainment) on Amazon via "DVD & Blu-Ray" & using the "release date" option.

Thank you for the responses and idea to use Amazon. Now if I can make the interweb succumb to my whim the world shall be mine or I'll just find what I'm after. Whichever is good.

You could also try Release Dates - Otaku Calendar
There used to be some other site which had a google calendar build into it that I frequently used before until last year... But I don't seem to be able to find it anymore. oo (It used the be among the first 5 items found by google when searching "anime release schedule UK".)
Thanks for that, looks like that will prove quite useful. Might take me a while to sort through everything I want though. :(

Really random question for anyone who owns the Manga UK Parasyte

If I purchased the Premium Edition box set volume 2, can I find the Standard Edition (Bluray) volume 1 in the box if I removed all the extra stuff

well since Set 2 has a manga volume in it i'm sure you could fit a standard BD set in the box without much issue if you removed it, but height wise you might want to move the BDs into a DVD box, and print out a new cover otherwise it wont look right.

Back