The Q & A Thread (for questions that do not need a thread)

Does anyone know why FUNi are taking forever to release the last 13 eps of Fairy Tail S2 (aka Zero)? Current schedule it was supposed be back in March! It's dubbed and everything, killing me not to own the last bit of the show.

Any new Action Romance anime with a strong story and non cringey romance.(Non cringey meaning good romance progression)

Any new Action Romance anime with a strong story and non cringey romance.(Non cringey meaning good romance progression)

Good action Romance is hard to find try
Rage of Bahamut & the sequel Virgin Soul
Kuromukuro (mecha)
Chivalry of a Failed knight
Knights of Sidonia

Cant think of many recent, good action Romance, I loved Re.Zero but it's a marmite show

Decided to watch a film tonight I have narrowed it down to 2, Spirited Away and Giovanni's Island, I've not seen either before which one would you recommend?

Future dairy is only my second kaze release (the other being OPM) apart from one probem I have with FD's subtitles it seems like a good release. Why are kaze so notorious for bad releases? What's some of their Main Offences?

Why are kaze so notorious for bad releases? What's some of their Main Offences?

They don't care for the UK so alot of their releases for the UK are very sub-par from google translating french subtitles into English, and giving as those (Bakuman), or some releases not even working on certain BD players and no replacements/fix being given out.

They generally don't care for consistency, and the UK has to suffer whatever they want to give us.

They don't care for the UK so alot of their releases for the UK are very sub-par from google translating french subtitles into English, and giving as those (Bakuman), or some releases not even working on certain BD players and no replacements/fix being given out.

They generally don't care for consistency, and the UK has to suffer whatever they want to give us.
thanks for explaining! I usually watch dubs when they are on disc but messed up subs are bad. with Future Dairy it's with the phones, Yuno always has nearly an hour of records on hers but only the first clearest line is translated. I might check the subs for OPM and the sub track for FD some time, see if Kazé thinks people die when they get killed on those

Back