The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Because it’s cheaper? Our Erased discs or SAO OS are Madman authors.
Also I won’t be surprised if those knk discs are just the JP ones so will never be licensed by madman/MVM. As also where is recalled out summer

Baccano was self authored by Justin.
And its March comes in like a lion. It says so on the titles, I will also wait and see what the discs are like could be 3 discs and look bad

Last edited:
I don't think we'd get AoA discs, I'd say it depends on Madman. Of course, if Madman get AoA discs, as they sometimes do, it's anyone's guess.

If I'm correct, MVM went directly to AoA for The Asterisk War BD release as Madman's release, which MVM used for their DVD release, was DVD only (the DVD was NTSC, ripped from the AoA BDs (AoA's release was BD only), and the signs are hardsubbed), but I'm guessing this was a one-off, but who knows. Anything is possible.

If I'm correct, MVM went directly to AoA for The Asterisk War BD release as Madman's release, which MVM used for their DVD release, was DVD only (the DVD was NTSC, ripped from the AoA BDs (AoA's release was BD only), and the signs are hardsubbed), but I'm guessing this was a one-off, but who knows. Anything is possible.
Yes it’s why the BD is still delayed and madman weren’t allowed to release it on blu ray they told me “license restrictions” at the time

Madman’s Yuri Yuri releases are just the same. BD only in the US from NISA, ripped and put onto NTSC DVDs with hard subs by Madman.

Back