The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

Both OP and ED full versions are now on Spotify as well, having only been on there as TV Size until now.
Meh, I didn't like this season's OP doesn't really match what the season is about. Apparently there's been rumours of a further delay after the one that missed last week's slot and the next are shown, crossed fingers part of that is for a new OP

Meh, I didn't like this season's OP doesn't really match what the season is about. Apparently there's been rumours of a further delay after the one that missed last week's slot and the next are shown, crossed fingers part of that is for a new OP
I don't know. It's grown on me and the visuals show a lot of characters memories which have been touched on quite a bit in the season so far.
We've had 10 episodes so yeah nearly halfway through, so there may well be a new one soon.

I showed the OVA episode during my Violet Evergarden Marathon in my theater back in July, in the order it takes place - it is the perfect Episode 4.5 to fill in a lot of Violet's letter-writing skill development, between her trip to Iris's hometown and the Princess/Prince Love Letters episodes. I think the anime staff saw that they had too big of a missing gap at that point in the series, and rectified it with the Extra Episode. I'm anxious to compare the Netflix translations to the Komorabi fansub, which was the best we had to work with up to this point.

I was expecting it to be both dubbed and subbed - It wouldn't have made sense not to dub it when they dubbed the rest of the series. I'll be watching it tonight, twice - once subbed and once dubbed. Can't wait!

Back