The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

It is, but they haven’t said how it will be release for home yet. I wouldn’t be surprised if CR has it within a year but I do wonder why the part 2 release is currently on delay

The way you say it though sounds like you've already got some in your sex dungeon. Do we need to keep an eye out on the news for you? :)

Sorry, my dungeon is restricted solely to hosting Fully-Naked Ladies Nights at the Frey Theater. All those skinny waterlogged guys are still standing around over at the public pool shivering in the fall weather in their jock straps - err, Speedos - far away from here. :D

Yay I don’t Have to buy VEs BD
Cant find VE for UK but Fate Extra final 3 eps is listed at the end of Oct

Awesomely big news on October 4th US premier for VE Extra Episode. We'll finally get some quality subtitles instead of having to show the Komorebi fansub as Episode 4.5 when I watch it or show it to friends. Komorebi translation was ok, it was the best of what has been available, but I'm looking forward to more accurate subtitles matching the quality of the rest of the series. I do have the entire series in the four JP Blu-ray box sets, which includes the Extra Episode, just no English subtitles with those.

RIP yuri. Dropped...
isthisfistbumpinconcertpitch.jpg

I mean I know its in the books but god I would love if they did make that relationship canon it would be quite funny. Though I must admit I've always seen she trusts Shuichi in the show so that image just reinforces their friendship to me anyway.

Since when did a fist bump mean a committed relationship? :p
Ikr, I'm in denial too.

I mean I know its in the books but god I would love if they did make that relationship canon it would be quite funny. Though I must admit I've always seen she trusts Shuichi in the show so that image just reinforces their friendship to me anyway.
They changed some stuff in VE too, so here's hoping.

Back