The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

I thought their old site had a certain amount of kitsch appeal, but I am also happy to see they have updated it somewhat. Their choice of image for the Outbreak Company banner reminds me that I never did watch that.

Finally some news on "Kōtetsujō no Kabaneri" (Knocking on the Walls of the Armored Fortress)"
"Confirmed for April 2016 on the Noitamina Block, 1st key visual released and trailer. Hiroyuki Sawano (Attack on Titan) will be in charge of music."

Staff

Animation Production: Wit Studio (Attack on Titan, Hōzuki no Reitetsu, The Rolling Girls)
Director: Tetsuro Araki (Attack on Titan, Death Note, Guilty Crown, High School of the Dead)
Scripts: Ichiro Okouchi (Code Geass original creator, Planetes)
Music: Hiroyuki Sawano (Attack on Titan)

PV:

Could be a good'un.

NormanicGrav said:
D.Gray-man has been spotted for an upcoming stage event at AnimeJapan 2016.

All for this, even if more attention towards D-Gray could prompt a potential license for the rest of the show (I'm clearly still butthurt ...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dannielle said:
Finally some news on "Kōtetsujō no Kabaneri" (Knocking on the Walls of the Armored Fortress)"
"Confirmed for April 2016 on the Noitamina Block, 1st key visual released and trailer. Hiroyuki Sawano (Attack on Titan) will be in charge of music."

Staff

Animation Production: Wit Studio (Attack on Titan, Hōzuki no Reitetsu, The Rolling Girls)
Director: Tetsuro Araki (Attack on Titan, Death Note, Guilty Crown, High School of the Dead)

PV:

Could be a good'un.

So it's Shingeki no Corpses. Okay then, seems legit.

NormanicGrav said:
Dannielle said:

Staff

PV:

Could be a good'un.

Wow thins looks really promising and finally something to look forward to in the spring anime season

NormanicGrav said:

Looks to me like Snowpiercer meets Attack on Titan.

However, I wouldn't be surprised to discover it was more about trains than monsters and the marketing is a bait and switch...

For those that may have missed our tweet earlier, we'll be releasing Nyankoi and Sasami-San@Ganbaranai collections on both DVD & BD next February.

Back