The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

I wasn't huge on SAC when I watched it a couple of years back, but I think this BD release gives me a good opportunity to revisit it for a second opinion. I can't really turn down such a good price, £99 for 52 episodes and 3 films, not to mention the on disc and physical goodies on top, it's a really good deal.

I wasn't huge on SAC when I watched it a couple of years back, but I think this BD release gives me a good opportunity to revisit it for a second opinion. I can't really turn down such a good price, £99 for 52 episodes and 3 films, not to mention the on disc and physical goodies on top, it's a really good deal.
If there's an AL early bird deal it could be even better value.

Oh man this is great news, as long as they fix the issues with the mess that is the US BDs I am so in. That said if this is a copy of the AL set, does that mean it's an awkward size? That'd be annoying but I'd be willing to live with it for GitS on BD.

Awesome news! :D

Found an unboxing of the french set. Looks brilliant!

Considering how many discs the set has this was really one of the better ways they could have designed the set, doesn't look like it'll take up too much room either.

You can thank me for this as I've recently imported the Korean box sets :rolleyes:
I'll still be getting the UK set aswell.
I recently spent around £140 getting those as well, thinking a UK release was next to impossible.
If this set is like the French one, I'm picking it up as well for sure.

The Megazone 23 crowdfunding project seems to have hit its goal - two promotional (pitch?) videos will now be produced by AIC, one for a remake entitled Megazone 23 SIN and another for a series continuation called Megazone 23 XIII.
AIC are still a thing? Huh. Gall Force reboot when guys? Actually no, please God no. Forget I said that.

Back