The .... How you find a girlfriend Thread

Quick note on good looks, money, sick cars, Gucci suits, etc. Absolutely does not matter, in the least. I heard someone compare these to ‘band-aids,’ and I agree fully. They help patch holes in your game, but if you have game, they do not matter in the least.

Game is all about being interesting enough to convey the best about yourself to others. I lay this out in four simple, simple steps.
Capture their attention. Be interesting, convey an interesting/fun personality. Make a connection with your girl. And then close, be it through getting her number.

EpicLulz said:
Kurogane said:
Act like an obnoxious asshole, and you'll attract the attention of 95% of women aged 16-27

If you disagree, you are wrong.

Man has a point here I personally dont like going down this route but he is right.

I all about having game.

I find it impossible to act like a jerk to women- hell even other guys who I'm buddies/acquaintances with, only chavs, other twats or people who try it on for some other kind of cheap prejudice.

Being the funny guy is all up's, but then you might aswell just be called Bobo and wear a clown nose to.... wherever it is you people go during the grind.

On a ridiculously unrelated note, my avatar seems to have gone kaput. This is bad news, for you see it was Kurt Russel in his most comically retarted outfit since Escape from NY. :cry:

Attracting the attention of the less self-assured masses and keeping it are very different kettles of fish though. Kudos to those who act genuinely. They'll end up with the most satisfying relationships.

R

Maxon said:
Kurogane said:
Maxon said:
Kurogane said:
Act like an obnoxious asshole, and you'll attract the attention of 95% of women aged 16-27

If you disagree, you are wrong.
I wouldn't go as far as saying obnoxious. C&F is more appropriate.

I am unfamiliar with your young man lingo.

C&F is...?
Cocky and Funny.

Cocky, unless you are an obnoxious asshole by nature- is being fake.

Are you fake?

Back