The .... How you find a girlfriend Thread

lol i meant was there any benefits to doin it.

wasn't sure if there would be but needed to "press the issue" lol (hope someone gets that referrence)

RetroRainbow said:
It would also be extremely uncomfortable after a while, I'm guessing.
There's no "after a while" about it. If you fall asleep, then everything goes to sleep if you catch my drift.
*nudge nudge wink wink*
"Now what I mean? Say no more! Say no more!"

Voddas said:
RetroRainbow said:
There's no "after a while" about it. If you fall asleep, then everything goes to sleep if you catch my drift.
*nudge nudge wink wink*

LMAO!

well retro....being a girl....have you got any sex tips for guys....y'know, tips on how to make the whole thing better.

Tachi- said:
Voddas said:
RetroRainbow said:
*nudge nudge wink wink*

LMAO!

well retro....being a girl....have you got any sex tips for guys....y'know, tips on how to make the whole thing better.

*Walks off to get his can of worms*

EpicLulz said:
Tachi- said:
Voddas said:
RetroRainbow said:
*nudge nudge wink wink*

LMAO!

*Walks off to get his can of worms*

:eek:

Good god this post is sad.

Love does not exist.

1% of people probably experience pure, clean love.

99% of people probably experience dirty, needy love.

Think about it.

A girl falls in love with you if she percieves you as higher value, you are busy with your own life, you dont NEED her, and you give her mindblowing sex.

But the moment she percieves you as 'lower value' to her, that love transforms to disgust.

99% of people fall in love from a place of NEEDINESS.

I NEED that guy.

I NEED that girl.

"You complete me"

**** ALL THAT.

You were born alone, you will die alone.

A girl cannot fill the void in your soul - she is merely a distraction, and the longer you focus on the distraction, the more muddled your cup becomes. You need to focus on having a full cup of water - and feeling good, on your own terms. As gay as that sounds.

"Clean love" is when you are operating from a place of fullness - a cup of overflowing water - and you dont NEED someone else to make you feel good about yourself.

There is no such thing as "'till death do us part"

People get married thinking: "I own him/her now"

BS.

You dont own ****.

That piece of paper doesnt mean ****.

99% of Love in my honest opinion, is another form of neediness.

In every relationship, there is one person that is little bit more NEEDY than the other.

Its that subtle shift of power that determines who feels STRONGER EMOTIONS.

If you dont have a full cup, you cant properly love someone. If your partner doesnt have a full cup, she cant properly love you.

Therefore, in order for love to exist, it has to be between two people who have a "full cup" of self esteem, and the love between them comes from a place of strength, not neediness.

There will still be subtle power plays - you still have to be slightly higher value, and give her mindblowing sex - but if you are both operating from a place of self-esteem, it is possible to love each another, without that yucky neediness that most people feel.

- Neediness SUCKS.

you have issues my friend....some real REAL issues,

i'm afraid all that is null and void in my eyes,
i had a girl who i loved to pieces, she loved me to pieces and it was for the right reasons, not out of lust or neediness but because we both felt so strong about each other, it was never about sex but about being together for each other and when we said we completed each other that wasn't a farce- it was highlighting that without each other we wouldn't be as happy or feel as loved and special as we did.

as you've probably noticed thats past tense, and the reasons it ended were out of our hands. if there was such a thing as pure true love then i'd like to think that was my experience of it.

right now i have a girlfriend who loves me more than that girl did and we have plans for each other, once again not out of some lusterous intent or anything so absurd. but for genuine reasons.

by the sounds of it you seem to have had a relationship turned you that way and i'm not going to lie to you, in my opinion thats a very twisted mindset, don't let one or two bad experiences ruin your view on love.
not everyone is the same. for example i hate people who see others as just sex, in my opinion thats not a relationship and it makes me sick. sex is a bonus to the relationship and should never become the dependancey for the relationship. the day that happens to a person is the day their life is truly slutty.

This thread is so weird. I never quite know what to expect each time I click on it now :eek:

On making love to a woman, my only advice would be to ask the woman what she wants and what feels good. Everyone likes different things and has different kinks so a girl on the internet telling you to tie her up and gently tease her neck with your teeth may end up having a very different effect on your own lady.

It's not cool but communication pays off in my experience :D

On the strange rant out of left field about self confidence being the foundation of a healthy relationship (only with lots of expletives as a shortcut where real words fail) I generally agree. Though don't understand where it came from with such a preachy tone.

R

Back