The .... How you find a girlfriend Thread

Maltos said:
"If i flip this coin what are the chances of me getting head?"

It can't fail.

Points.

If I put my hand on your crotch, would you call the cops?

I've yet to test it and all, but props for anyone to guinea pig that line for me...

Kurogane said:
Dracos said:
Kurogane.

If I put my hand on your crotch, would you call the cops? :wink:

How did that work for you? :p

You'll have to buy me a few beers first, but you drew an ace.

As they say everybody has their price. And it just so happens I am free, desperate and my standards are in alvalanche mode.

Dracos said:
Kurogane said:
Dracos said:
Kurogane.

If I put my hand on your crotch, would you call the cops? :wink:

How did that work for you? :p

You'll have to buy me a few beers first, but you drew an ace.

As they say everybody has their price. And it just so happens I am free, desperate and my standards are in alvalanche mode.

Calloused and readier than a dormant volcano then?

We've all been there.

In the event of a chatup line going wrong, and we all know the sign you say the first line and they give you a look so you need to finish the line and save face, so try these:

Your father mucst have been a thief...... cause you look like a pikey

Do you wanna dance...... cause if you do can i have your seat

Call your mum....... cause I'd rather sleep with her

Tachi- said:
How you find a girlfriend??

Grow a pair of balls and ask her out.

I just started sleeping with this girl, next thing I know we are going out, then moving in together and now we are getting married....... know where to draw the line people

McIcy said:
Tachi- said:

I just started sleeping with this girl, next thing I know we are going out, then moving in together and now we are getting married....... know where to draw the line people

its anytime you want...unless she says the clincher..."im pregnant"
THEN your screwed lol

Tachi- said:
McIcy said:
Tachi- said:

THEN your screwed lol

No then you step up be a man and pay for the problem to go away............ I am joking just use protection

McIcy said:
Tachi- said:
McIcy said:
Tachi- said:

THEN your screwed lol

No then you step up be a man and pay for the problem to go away............ I am joking just use protection

Yeah i've heard of those contract unborn baby killers you can hire these days...

protection....ahh the safety that leaves you knowing that your not gunna fcuk your life up too young :lol:

Tachi- said:
McIcy said:
Tachi- said:
McIcy said:
Tachi- said:

THEN your screwed lol

Yeah i've heard of those contract unborn baby killers you can hire these days...

protection....ahh the safety that leaves you knowing that your not gunna fcuk your life up too young :lol:

Become Gay, no baby worries there and you still get to have lots of fun

:lol: @The-Wisp

Tachi, that's one hell of a random thread changing question you have there.

Here's a tip. Eat more carbohydrates ;) :lol:

Back