The .... How you find a girlfriend Thread

Rui said:
This thread is so weird. I never quite know what to expect each time I click on it now :eek:

On making love to a woman, my only advice would be to ask the woman what she wants and what feels good. Everyone likes different things and has different kinks so a girl on the internet telling you to tie her up and gently tease her neck with your teeth may end up having a very different effect on your own lady.

I totaly agree... however, I found out the hard way :(

*lifts shirt to display a GHD shaped scar*

Rui said:
This thread is so weird. I never quite know what to expect each time I click on it now :eek:

On making love to a woman, my only advice would be to ask the woman what she wants and what feels good. Everyone likes different things and has different kinks so a girl on the internet telling you to tie her up and gently tease her neck with your teeth may end up having a very different effect on your own lady.

It's not cool but communication pays off in my experience :D

On the strange rant out of left field about self confidence being the foundation of a healthy relationship (only with lots of expletives as a shortcut where real words fail) I generally agree. Though don't understand where it came from with such a preachy tone.

R

so your bloke talks you into an orgasm? :lol: thats actually kinda funny :p
you are right tho, i guess i'll just have to find out through experience

According to Mr Manson, it all depends on the size of your steeple.

Marilyn is extremely credible-- hell just look at his pr0 image, so the advice is solid.

Hit the pumps gents.

Back