The General Conversation Area

Any recommendations on an sds drill for £100 range
I got to drill 150 holes into solid concrete
Quite the wheeler dealer there Denny, not sure I’d want to spend nearly 900 quid on shelves but to each his own!

My dad does quite a lot of fairly substantial building work and swears by Makitas, if that’s any help.

Quite the wheeler dealer there Denny, not sure I’d want to spend nearly 900 quid on shelves but to each his own!

My dad does quite a lot of fairly substantial building work and swears by Makitas, if that’s any help.
Works out at about £30 a shelve.
Stainless steel so they will out live me.
I think I did well since the previous shelving units I got cost me £1500 for 6
Also I was quoted £5000 and my lowest quote was £3200

I was looking at a Makita myself. Thanks for that.

Random question, is it just me or has the ability to add DVD/Blu-Rays to an Amazon wishlist been removed?

The "Add to list" drop-down doesn't appear. That option appears if I select random CDs or books.

Random question, is it just me or has the ability to add DVD/Blu-Rays to an Amazon wishlist been removed?

The "Add to list" drop-down doesn't appear. That option appears if I select random CDs or books.
Yeah the button has bizarrely disappeared. The only way that I could add them to the wish list was by 'Add to Basket', go to the Basket, move it to 'Save for Later' and then there's the option to 'Move to Wish List'.

Yeah the button has bizarrely disappeared. The only way that I could add them to the wish list was by 'Add to Basket', go to the Basket, move it to 'Save for Later' and then there's the option to 'Move to Wish List'.

Seems it has been replaced with "Dash Buttons", a system where you can add frequently purchased items for quick reorder, ie dog food. Strange as it's not like anybody will be buying the same title more than once.

Seems it has been replaced with "Dash Buttons", a system where you can add frequently purchased items for quick reorder, ie dog food. Strange as it's not like anybody will be buying the same title more than once.
I noticed that on Sunday, but normality was restored on Monday.

Rightstuf sent me a birthday code for 5% off anything which might not even be compatible with the only thing I buy from them which is Aniplex titles. Thanks Rightstuf :p

Also hey guys it's my birthday in 30 minutes from this post lol

Good area to explore, lots of open space. (Brings back memories of when I did my GCSEs and had a 2-3 hour gap between exams at jumping on my moped to get some last minute peaceful relaxation before the afternoon exam)
Thought I'd best move this over hear.
Been there a few times, I think once with school and once definitely with Uni (Archaeology at Bournemouth) and on my own and done a few walks nearby around Farley Mount, Mottisfont/Michelmersh loop and a loop from Horsebridge using the Roman road and the disused railway.
I even cycled from home in Southampton to Middle Wallop when much younger and fitter to see the flight displays.

Thought I'd best move this over hear.
Been there a few times, I think once with school and once definitely with Uni (Archaeology at Bournemouth) and on my own and done a few walks nearby around Farley Mount, Mottisfont/Michelmersh loop and a loop from Horsebridge using the Roman road and the disused railway.
I even cycled from home in Southampton to Middle Wallop when much younger and fitter to see the flight displays.

The area has a lot of history.
Nice long bike ride that

It doesn't look best on the vita imo, I usually get those kind of games to the ps4 but if you have an Xbone doing nothing might as well do that. Which DoA are you looking for?
Really dont know.

Just looking for recommendations at what games good for someone who hasn't played a fighting game since Tekken 3 on the PS1 :)

Back