The General Conversation Area

Captaaainuniverse

Guild Member
I wouldn’t trust what you tubers say about other you tubers. Many reasons, but the main two is making the competition seem worse than they are (even politicians do this all the time) and the other main reason is that they are idiots.
they are the people that drop out of school and work and haven’t become bill gates

Anime1977

Great Teacher
I wouldn’t trust what you tubers say about other you tubers. Many reasons, but the main two is making the competition seem worse than they are (even politicians do this all the time) and the other main reason is that they are idiots.
they are the people that drop out of school and work and haven’t become bill gates
Um proof was shown and they were not screen captures it was live video and I would of posted the video but I don't think the mods would be OK with it.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
Rightstuf package got hit by customs, thanks to the current currency rate, not even $20 is safe (literally if it was $19 it would have passed below the £15 limit).

Cost should be at least £11.50. I would appreciate it if Rightstuf would add pre-paid VAT so that a small price doesn't have to deal with the daft handling fee (like Amazon and Play Asia already has this feature so why can't Rightstuf?).

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Rightstuf package got hit by customs, thanks to the current currency rate, not even $20 is safe (literally if it was $19 it would have passed below the £15 limit).

Cost should be at least £11.50. I would appreciate it if Rightstuf would add pre-paid VAT so that a small price doesn't have to deal with the daft handling fee (like Amazon and Play Asia already has this feature so why can't Rightstuf?).
They decided to send one of my items separately from the rest so I’m expecting a similar fate as it was $20 (And you thought there is never a Girl Online LE). It is being sent by Parcelforce though so could be more, depending on their rate.

NormanicGrav

Yume no Shima Shinen Kōen
AUKN Staff
They decided to send one of my items separately from the rest so I’m expecting a similar fate as it was $20 (And you thought there is never a Girl Online LE). It is being sent by Parcelforce though so could be more, depending on their rate.
At least you can make use of the Girl Online mousepad (not an oppai pad btw) which I often use for my computer mouse.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
I like their CEs more now that they’re smaller, a shame that buying from their website is difficult without a proxy.

Denny Fisher

Stand User
So I found someone who can make custom mats size (150-220cm £60)
A friend of mine had this made so I'm thinking about having something made too. Any recommendations on what anime I should have?

Screenshot_20191126_125023.jpg

Reactions: WMD

WMD

Hunter
The cool thing is it could anything.
The bad thing is it could be anything. 😵
For sure. I'd recommend having a look on displate.com and searching for anime and seeing what art comes up. It's a pretty endless source for ideas but I'm sure you'll see stuff you like.

Denny Fisher

Stand User
I might have, is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon or my hero academia.
The good thing is if I don't like it I don't think I'd have any issues reselling too.

Captaaainuniverse

Guild Member
🤦

It’s from the same type of crowd that all “agree” with each other but call each other out with a no real Scotsman fallacy for not doing good enough. Most people thankfully think they are batpoo mad, unfortunately they’ve taken over media and Silicon Valley though, can’t wait for everyone to stop listening to them
Or so.ething a little darker
View attachment 11378
Aaah ahh oh... oh it’s only the colossal one... very chill compared to current manga

thedoctor2016

Shinigami
Silicon Valley well development is the most sexist kind of places I’ve been. I’ve faced more homophobia and seen sexism from developers than elsewhere. May the top of google is “liberal” yet they really ain’t seeing their response to politics.