The General Conversation Area

Were you given any instructions on what the resolution needs to be for the cover? Printing images from the internet can be a little dubious at the best of times, but I imagine you might run into quality problems when it’s being scaled up to that size.

Were you given any instructions on what the resolution needs to be for the cover? Printing images from the internet can be a little dubious at the best of times, but I imagine you might run into quality problems when it’s being scaled up to that size.
I know, that's another issue I've had before.
I suppose there are programs that can upscale? Otherwise 😭

You found paster to do you walls?! You are one very lucky person

British Gypsum products are like gold dust
I had the same issue until a lorry pulled outside full of British Gypsum at jewsons when I was picking up paint.
There shouldn't be issues now with stock I would of thought.

I had the same issue until a lorry pulled outside full of British Gypsum at jewsons when I was picking up paint.
There shouldn't be issues now with stock I would of thought.
Places are still getting far less than their usual allocation until (at least) July, so yeh, you really were lucky.

I doubt we'll be stocking BG as usual stock (currently on allocated lots) into September at this rate

Cement will be next.

Aggregates are already far longer than usual. Timber is,, nonexistant

Then onto full recession at the end of the year with brexit. I'm already wondering how secure my job is as if we dont have anything to sell, we can't sell it lol

I would probably go for option 2

On an unrelated note, any idea which anime this GIF comes from? (I've tried searching it on Google but seems to only throw up "relaxing", "chilling" or "bored" tags rather than any character/show names
tumblr_mmc3j9PUAb1r5kaulo1_500.gif

I would probably go for option 2

On an unrelated note, any idea which anime this GIF comes from? (I've tried searching it on Google but seems to only throw up "relaxing", "chilling" or "bored" tags rather than any character/show names
View attachment 13752
Option 2 it is then.

As for the anime hmmm not ringing any bells but I'm surprised your allowed to show someone assaulting a dolphin. 😼

Back