The General Conversation Area

lol wankstain

fbb1c94082622436deca90bb15a6bf45.gif

Afternoon Mono.

*yawn*

Looks like it's going to be a quiet aftrenoon at work. Mite read a few more chapters of Satan 666 if I get a chance. =P

Ahhh, so it's the original movie... that's good. I think the Blues Brother movie should be a stand alone anyway. A sequal would just be horrible.

*(pretends that Blues Brother 2000 was never made)* ¬_¬

So whats everyones plans for this week and the weekend?

tonight i'm going home, adding chaos and hopefully playing against him on rockband. will probably see how afoia is doing at somepoint, i've found out although he's quiet on here he's actually a cool guy.

tomorrow night i'm down the pub with the lads. then back to mine to play rockband :)
friday i have to go out. i've decided to cut down on going out because its really straining on not only my money...but i'm just getting bored with it too. its becoming more and more like a ritual than something for fun. i want to spend time setting up my xlink kai and monster hunter UNITE account, then showing afoia how to kick the **** out of the new monsters with minimal effort :p

saturday i'm going to nando's and then to the cinema to watch the hangover with the lads :D
sunday i have the strangest feeling i'm meant to be doing something....i just can't remember what :S

Tachi, please don't be mad at me, but I have to go to some friends house as I need to fax some docs to my mum and they invited me for dinner. If I'm back home at a reasonable hour, I'll ping on msn / psn.

As for the weeken, AC/DC gig this friday and Dragon boat race on the Thames this Sunday.

Next thursday I have Blur reunion gig at Hyde park which I'm really looking forward, as I'll have some nice company =)

I love summer

Tachi- said:
So whats everyones plans for this week and the weekend?

tonight i'm going home, adding chaos and hopefully playing against him on rockband. will probably see how afoia is doing at somepoint, i've found out although he's quiet on here he's actually a cool guy.

tomorrow night i'm down the pub with the lads. then back to mine to play rockband :)
friday i have to go out. i've decided to cut down on going out because its really straining on not only my money...but i'm just getting bored with it too. its becoming more and more like a ritual than something for fun. i want to spend time setting up my xlink kai and monster hunter UNITE account, then showing afoia how to kick the **** out of the new monsters with minimal effort :p

saturday i'm going to nando's and then to the cinema to watch the hangover with the lads :D
sunday i have the strangest feeling i'm meant to be doing something....i just can't remember what :S

hehe, yea i'll see if i can lend a hand tonight. Probably set up xlink on my laptop and talk you through it.
I know what you mean about going out, I used to do a LOT of drinking at uni (you've seen the evidence!) but now that I'm working full time i barely make it out once a month! Plus everyone seems to be moaning about their other half or just depressed in general, so i know what you mean about it becoming boring.

As for me, i'm gunna be playing monster hunter all weekend and probably buy more games to add to the ever-growing wall of colour, then probably watch some films with some mates... normal weekend stuff..

lol especially when you get weekends with 2 birthdays on the same night, then another the day after and that happened to me 2 weeks in succession.

i usually end up looking after my mates, 2 weeks ago my mate leo was reunited with his dinner after 1 magners, he went home at 10.30.
oh and rolling in at 4 when you can see the sun will start to rise soon isn't as fun as it sounds,
lock-ins have that downside i guess lol.

saving for a car isn't going well. i worked i've spend 5 grand in the last few months....scary when you add everything :/

RetroRainbow said:
Ah Chaos, make sure you tell me their setlist! :D I'll definitley be seeing them at Oxegen, so I'm curious if they're playing a few new songs, or will it primarily be their back catalog!
Oxegen line up this year was absolutely fantastic, it's a shame my mum is coming for the first time to Europe on holidays, I mean, I can't go as my mum is not into gigs and festivals (she is almost 80) and I can't leave her in England and head to Ireland for it.

Anyway, enjoy Oxegen and yes, I'll try to take note on their setlist =)

Morning all. :D

I have a question if anyone can help me out.

I just got Air (series) the other week and I'm having second thoughts about it after hearing some of the comments on another thread. Is it that bad? I'm tempted to return it and get another series before I start to watch it. Can anyone help me in my decision?
:)

From your top ten, I don't think you will like it.

it's basically a drama / romance show, with some very melodramatic ending.

And no, it's not bad, it's just not everyone's cup of tea.

As melodramatic as saikano, it does feel a bit slower than saikano sometimes.

It's also something of a harem show without the comedy aspects of usual harem.

All kei shows are like that, very slow. Watch an ep online and see for yourself, that's the only thing I can say, because it's an genre on its own.

It looks very pretty though.

Back