The General Conversation Area

chaos said:
Otaku-san said:
chaos said:
I've lived there until 2006, bu I've been all over the place.
so i take it even the military junta years as well then, poor south Americas it has it rougher then public lav toilet paper
We call it military dictatorship, not junta.

Dictatorship there ended in the late 80's, so a lot of it stilll persisted, such as the people's lack of "voice" to speak their minds about government. Everybody complains, but very few realized they can actually do something about it. Censorship is over.
/

junta/dictatorship same bloody nonsense as Haiti and Burma, oh and lets not forget thailand over the 5 times over the past 20th and 21st centuray. give or take another 10 years it start again

and look at that Andry Rajoelina gets reinstated by force since March, something that i've only just found, out rulling Madagascar as a stop off point for me.

i'm mildy aware of whats going on.

Aion and ayase are talking about a link i can't access in work :(

and Chaos and Otaku are talking about....what appears to be some sort of brazillian take over or something. can't be bothered to do the homework on the subject.

awwell.... i'm sat here in limbo.
you know when you want to talk to somebody but at the same time you've just left something in their hands so you want to stick to your guns and leave them to think everything over.
*sigh* piss take. an utter and complete pisstake.

still. 3 more days till i don't care what goes on. the toilet will be fitted in my room and tesco's home delivery people will appear on the landing bearing food. and the beerfridge will keep the perishables fresh :p then.....i can quit my job and become a nerd.

Deep Tachi. Very deep. You'll be fine as normal mate. You just need a p!ss up with your mates... either that or an ice cream...
yep, Ice cream helps. Good ice cream mind, not your crap more ice than cream stuff.

Voddas said:
Deep Tachi. Very deep. You'll be fine as normal mate. You just need a p!ss up with your mates... either that or an ice cream...
yep, Ice cream helps. Good ice cream mind, not your crap more ice than cream stuff.

feckin epic that ice cream, i tried it in a dish once, very nice

I know mate. succumbed to talking anyway.
i'm good at holding grudges or being angry with people who've messed up. but not very good at not talking.

and a couple of ice cold cans of carlserg are sat in the fridge at home. just 25 more mins till these reprobated spreadsheets are out of my face and can sit in their f**king folder. far away from me.

it seems i'm going to the cinema to watch megan fox's **** on widescreen. i wonder if they have a 3D version of the film. that'd be nice.

Sorry to disappear for so long, I got distracted looking for myself on fake-ayase's youtube videos of expo lol
Anyways I'm off home now, have a good evening everyone :)

I've found out what the problem with Age of Reckoning.

Something to do with "Packet Shaping" and how some ISP's are bastards. Tiscali just happen to be bastards -_-

Spyro201 said:

Something to do with "Packet Shaping" and how some ISP's are bastards. Tiscali just happen to be bastards -_-

How do you mean? They are blocking you or is it causing mass amounts of lag that it makes it hard to play?

Anywho i finally have my laptop back! So i can finally get back to dealing with everything i normally do. Stupid laptop charger caused me enough problems as is, i hope it doesn't give me any more now. =/

well i'm back from work and i think we may have a rebellion against our managers comming up

*goes to get his cloak/mask and starts up the zero chant*

Arbalest said:
Spyro201 said:

How do you mean? They are blocking you or is it causing mass amounts of lag that it makes it hard to play?

Blocking me completely. :(

Spyro201 said:
Arbalest said:
Spyro201 said:

From what i know, they don't, or at least shouldn't have the right to do that to you, specially since its available to every other person in the UK, so i'd call them up on it and try and get something sorted out, its the only thing that i can think will help for now.

Arbalest said:
Spyro201 said:
Arbalest said:
Spyro201 said:

From what i know, they don't, or at least shouldn't have the right to do that to you, specially since its available to every other person in the UK, so i'd call them up on it and try and get something sorted out, its the only thing that i can think will help for now.

Sounds a grand idea, and I don't think they have the right to either, however, this is Tiscali. Customer Service isn't something they've ever heard of.

Spyro201 said:
Arbalest said:
Spyro201 said:
Arbalest said:
Spyro201 said:

Sounds a grand idea, and I don't think they have the right to either, however, this is Tiscali. Customer Service isn't something they've ever heard of.

Thats also true, but its worth a try anyway. We are on Tiscali here at hime, and we do have a problem with them every now and then, but WoW is never affected.

Arbalest said:
Spyro201 said:
Arbalest said:
Spyro201 said:
Arbalest said:
Spyro201 said:

Thats also true, but its worth a try anyway. We are on Tiscali here at hime, and we do have a problem with them every now and then, but WoW is never affected.

Yeah, the CSR said tha Age of Reckoning runs in a different way to most MMO's which is why it's the only way thats getting problems. If you care for more info chat to me on msn and i'll paste you the email :)

I hate falling asleep fully dressed. Unless you wake up early morning and have time to strip, climb into bed and enjoy a few more hours.

Oh, and morning all.

i did. about 5am i woke up. realised i was fully clothed. got changed and went back to sleep.

btw everythings right again. nothings broken up either.
and i loved the transformers movie, there's so much i'd love to talk about but you guys might not have seen it :/

MHU on friday....and i'm taking next weds off :D

Glad to hear your sorted Tach.

I went to see Transformers last night. Loved it too. Alot of people complained about the length but I couldn't see it being any shorter and plus, to me, it flew by. Metal smashing metal awesomness!

Back