The General Conversation Area

Heya Mono & Tachi.

Yeah, I'm probably more eager to see Welcome to the NHK, but then that comes in two sets and combined is almost twice as expensive as Haruhi. Or I'll sit on top of my money until I can afford both - problem solved!

Later Voddas.

Voddas said:
@Chaos: I suppose I didn't mind Clannad like. Gave it a 7/10 on MAL. Think I was just in the mood for something like that after watching so much action, horror etc. And yes, I will get Fate/Stay completed. Prbably tonight actually.

Anyone seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya? I watched in three sittings the other week. I loved it. So glad their airing a second series.
Give it a try, then. you might like it.

Haruhi is awesome, I loved the special edition box sets as well.
It's a funny original story, with some good humour and plenty of references for the anime fans around.

@Mono - hello there! How's it going?

@iisan: Ouch, sounds pricey. Hmm, well if you have the will power, just wait till you can afford both. ^^

Anyone seen any of the 2nd series of Haruhi?

Oh, I'm back too by the way. :p

*Yaaaawwnnn*

Man, what a slow afternoon. Looks like everyones nipped out for the afternoon. Aaah, place to myslef.... well.. besides you Mono =P

MONONOKE said:
I'm okay Chaos :) how about you?
Depite my boss working me like a dog, this summer has been fantastic and I can't wait for tomorrow's gig!

I also have 3 weeks off from the second half of July and the first week of August. Many things to look forward to! =D

@Voddas - I'm here as well :p

Humbug.
Our newest housemate washes her clothes on the 90° Cotton setting. Since I use the 30° Mini wash, she is using nearly 9 times the more electricity for every load. Fortunately she's only here for the summer, I think.

How planet unfriendly to. Maybe you should have an intervention and suround her shrunken clothes.... maybe threaten her.... lol ... too far.
:p

I see you chaos ;)

Zin5ki said:
Humbug.
Our newest housemate washes her clothes on the 90° Cotton setting. Since I use the 30° Mini wash, she is using nearly 9 times the more electricity for every load. Fortunately she's only here for the summer, I think.
Tells her that using the 90° destroys her clothes in no time. It only makes sense if you're a nurse / doctor and ahve too much white clothes. black and coloured stuff have the colour fades realy fast if you do that.

I don't think the planet friendly thing would work as well as the threat to her clothes (as it's a woman we are talking about) ;)

Everytime you found a load in the wash that went on a 90 cycle, you could kidnap them and then dress up like a tree and record a message for a ransome. Mybe shred some knickers to make it look seriouse!

*smiles and nods decisively*

:p[/list]

Voddas said:
Everytime you found a load in the wash that went on a 90 cycle, you could kidnap them and then dress up like a tree and record a message for a ransome. Mybe shred some knickers to make it look seriouse!

*smiles and nods decisively*

:p[/list]
that could sort out your energy bill... =D

It sure could... :p

Right! I'm coming off my computer shortly so I'll bid you adue for now. I'll be back tomorrow it all is not too busy.

Ciao for now.

*exits*

pinkgundam00.jpg

Discuss.

HAHAHA omg thats wrong.

[Meanwhile]

I've spent the afternoon talking to my teamleader about how much of a bastard he, and my colleagues are :)

No anime is going, unless I finish the 5th volume of Death Note and decide to sell the lot.
Just a load of stuff I used to like and would now like to turn into cash for anime.

The winner so far is this DVD of 'wobbl and bob' I bought when I was... you know, young. And I thought it would be worthless but I saw one on eBay going for £75, and that one wasn't even signed, like mine is. So I have high hopes for that little one. ^^

Also random Wii plastic stuff that was never really used, lots and lots of my UMDs, as I like, never touch my psp anymore. I'd probably sell my PSP if they were going for more. Few DVDs here and there. Yep, that's what I've found so far.

Back