The General Conversation Area

Looks like this place is as active as ever without me :p Should be good news on the horizon though (till august time when i'll probably dissappear again for a while, things going on that i'll explain later)

Voddas you finished Fate Stay already?

BlackWolf said:
Looks like this place is as active as ever without me :p Should be good news on the horizon though (till august time when i'll probably dissappear again for a while, things going on that i'll explain later)

Voddas you finished Fate Stay already?
Damn you!!!!

You got me curious now =D

hah :p you'll just have to wait a little while then i'll reveal things in my own pace, also i saw that you mentioned something about avatar sizes in the feedback forum, can you clarify that for me?

Morning iisan and Black! :p

@Chaos: Cheers again, had a look up on it and it seems very Clannad like. Will do like you suggested and take a peak online to see what I think. ^_^

@Black: Not quite finished Fate/stay yet. Up to episode 19 so only 5 more episodes to go. I'm flying threw it. Good series. :thumb:

BlackWolf said:
hah :p you'll just have to wait a little while then i'll reveal things in my own pace, also i saw that you mentioned something about avatar sizes in the feedback forum, can you clarify that for me?
avatar is limited to 100x100 pixels currently - But my next thing is migrating the forums to a newer version of phpbb

Voddas said:
@Chaos: Cheers again, had a look up on it and it seems very Clannad like. Will do like you suggested and take a peak online to see what I think. ^_^

@Black: Not quite finished Fate/stay yet. Up to episode 19 so only 5 more episodes to go. I'm flying threw it. Good series. :thumb:
Clannad, Kannon and Air are from the same company. they are very similar and if you don't like clannad, I'd doubt you would enjoy air.

And go finishe Fate / Stay, it's pretty good =)

congrats iisan :p i had the 1900th reply the other day

well its that time again so i must vanish again for a while, probably won't be able to return online again till monday (unless internet access is restored then i'll be back on asap)

Later guys + Mono :)

The King of Braves will return.

Later Black! *waves off*

Morning Mono. :)

@Chaos: I suppose I didn't mind Clannad like. Gave it a 7/10 on MAL. Think I was just in the mood for something like that after watching so much action, horror etc. And yes, I will get Fate/Stay completed. Prbably tonight actually.

Anyone seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya? I watched in three sittings the other week. I loved it. So glad their airing a second series.

Voddas said:
Anyone seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya? I watched in three sittings the other week. I loved it. So glad their airing a second series.

Not yet, but I really want to. It's #2 on my priority list, right after Welcome to the NHK.
Did you buy the R1 DVD Boxset?

Yarp! Very good and the English dub is enjoyable too. I enjoyed the series so much that I started watching it again in sub a couple of nights ago. =P

Welcome to the NHK is also a most awesome anime. XD

Oooh, it's a tough one actually. I can't say I prefer one to another. Their both awesome anime. I would probably save yourself Haruhi and get NHK. Also by the time you can afford and buy TMHS the second season will be ever so closer to release. Still a way off but the wait will kill you lol.

*don't blame it on the sun shine, don't blame it on the moonlight, don't blame it on the good times, blame it on the boogy*

:p

I know Blacks plans....*sniggers like mutley* :p
oh Voddas...i bet you've gone to lunch....but that email is serious business. so take a ganders when your back :)

my wifi max is just an hour and 10 mins away :/

Haven't had a chance to read it yet mate butwill do when I return.

ok, like mystic Tachi just said, I'm off to lunch. Be back laters.

Back