The General Conversation Area

Tachi- said:
I know Blacks plans....*sniggers like mutley* :p
oh Voddas...i bet you've gone to lunch....but that email is serious business. so take a ganders when your back :)

You say anything and you're a dead man :p

Ah its nice to have the internet back

Welcome back Black. :) How come you lost connectivity anyway?

It's been pretty quiet around here again recently... Jacko being dead seems to be the most talked about thing now.

Virgin Media really, we couldn't keep up with the bills so until the current bill was paid they cut the connection (we lost the phone as well) but bill has been sorted for now. Although on saying that i may be back to normal for now but it will all change soon enough. For a long while i'll be a ghost on here as i adjust to the new status quo

Sounds like a bit of a pain. Hope it works out okay and you're able to continue your ascent to forum King. :p

I just narrowly missed having my own internet cut off at the shop actually, as I had buried the bill under a pile of other paperwork. Lucky I discovered it yesterday, Monday was the day I had to pay by.

And did someone say Status Quo..? ;)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-8K8Hj8bxE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-8K8Hj8bxE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ayase said:
And did someone say Status Quo..? ;)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-8K8Hj8bxE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-8K8Hj8bxE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

evil evil music, chuck berry could play better without his hands even

i guess i should join que

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-HsrqzkywSg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-HsrqzkywSg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

@Retro - Sad to hear the party went bad. You sounded like you were looking forward to it. =/

RetroRainbow said:
Otaku-san said:
We should have our own party RR, one for nerdlings and whatever else you like

I like that idea. And we're cool nerds. No nerdy nerds.
Aren't you in Ireland? Just wondering that if you're anywhere around one of the expos / cons we could arrange that. I'm sure Aion would come, if you're there. =D

**** man, hope it isn't so. :? Just don't blow up about it if you aren't certain. Many's the relationship which has been ended by misunderstanding.

@Black - Shop's going good thanks. Hard work but hopefully it'll start to pay off soon. :)

@Retro - I've done worse than that before, It's gotten to the stage where bills have been handed over to the debt collectors. It's not that I don't have the money, I'm just a very forgetful person!

ayase said:
**** man, hope it isn't so. :? Just don't blow up about it if you aren't certain. Many's the relationship which has been ended by misunderstanding.

Just called her up this morning around 7 before she went to school and I think everything is sorted. She hasn't done anything, nor intend to, however one of my friends is declaring that he's madly in love with her and doesn't believe I should be with her...

Apperntly i'm dangerous to her because of my mental illness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Christ, that almost sounds worse. One of your friends? And he's said this to you or to her, or both of you? He should mind his own damn business, but if she wants to be with you then you'll both have to tackle him about it at some point. Could get messy though. :(

Never take my advice on relationships though... I'm far to cynical and hard hearted to do anyone else any good. The best I can do is turn people into losers in love like me... The fact that I generally go (or more accurately went, I haven't been in a relationship for years) for Option 1: Just end it to save time and strain on my own mental wellbeing doesn't make me a very good counselor in these matters.

Frankly, I think I need a woman who thinks more like a man and doesn't piss about with any of this relationship crap. Weird 'cause there was serious animosity between me and a tomboyish girl at school. Nowadays I'd probably jump at the chance to spend time with a girl like her...

::sigh::

Life. Don't talk to me about life.

ayase said:
Life. Don't talk to me about life.

:lol:

Good thing the comedy relief is here to balance out this depressive forum.

on saturday i text ben to say "what time are we meeting up at the bustop?" he said 12:20........being 11.30 i had a mad 30 min clean round the house and darted upstairs for my wallet, fone and keys (after forgetting that i'd taken my door key off my keys in a drnken stuper one friday night i couldn't get in on thursday and my family had gone out, so this time i thought to check before just grabbing them) i also checked my wallet, as when buying games i have an awful habit of just putting my debit card in my pocket and not back in my wallet........i soon realised that this.....was one of those moments.......so i checked my work trousers, checked my room and ran downstairs looking at the washing machine for hope....after an annoying 5 minutes of waiting for the damn door to unlock....i checked my shirts for if i'd placed it in one of those pockets......not there. and then it occured to me....could i have left my debit card in the machine to pay for the game on friday? it was probably....so i ran back to my room hunting down the reciept (so i can use the fone number to call the branch).....after rushing around i found it and called.....they confirmed that i had indeed left it in store (epic facepalm moment) so i checked my fone for the time 12:15!! i'll never make it to the bustop! so i text ben and tell him to meet me in town and i'll explain in nando's....i call a taxi and go into town. i arrived in town and headed straight towards game.....just as i feel a tap on my shoulder, it's leo (the other friend who was coming to nando's) and i tell him we have to go to game straight away, i'll explain on the way........minutes later i've got my card back and head to a cashpoint to check nobody has done abit of online shopping using it. nope....everythings fine.

so we go to nando's and i explain the whole thing to ben, after aload of laughs i left them to order. usually i have medium or hot......they came back grinning......they'd ordered 3 half a chickens all extra hot, peri peri spice on my chips and garlic bread........and a refillable glass.......which was refilled 8 times that meal. headed upstairs to cineworld and watched the hang over.......got a bus back to bens house.....then walked from his house to mine.....played rock band, monster hunter unite and tried to set up my wifi max......it didn't work....so i gave up, i'll wait for afoia to appear and ask him what to do lol. so about 8pm were hungry again.....and the rain outside is crazy....so we ordered online a papa johns meatfeast (or whatever is the equivelant) and a plain cheese and tomato for leo (picky S.O.B). and that was saturday :)

i won't say about sunday....it'd take too long :p

I'm starting to realise why people hate in-laws.

Really. I know i'm not married to my girlfriend or anything but, her mother is doing my ******* head in.

chaos said:
@Retro - Sad to hear the party went bad. You sounded like you were looking forward to it. =/

RetroRainbow said:
Otaku-san said:
We should have our own party RR, one for nerdlings and whatever else you like

I like that idea. And we're cool nerds. No nerdy nerds.
Aren't you in Ireland? Just wondering that if you're anywhere around one of the expos / cons we could arrange that. I'm sure Aion would come, if you're there. =D

Oh Aion that be rich, like chocolate gateau rich and i'd love it

I'm learning so much today...

I have been working my **** off ALL day and thought I'd see what everyone has been up to over the weekend. Thought I'd cheer myself up....

... then I read the last couple of pages and my eyes feel the pain. Sounds like everyone needs some happy juice. =P

I didn't do anything all weekend besides decorate, drink, watch movies, Prison Break Season 1 and finish "Fate/Stay Night". Wish Fate/Stay hadn't ended. Felt like there should have been more. =(

Back