The General Conversation Area

get this... my dad is having his packages for work delivered here as he doesn't have an office atm, so I'm having to be woken up in the early hours of the am, daily, to get his packages. today, about 9am I once again had to rush out of bed, half asleep, t-shirt on backwards, after the door has rang twice. after making an ass out of myself answering the door in this state, I walk into the kictchen AND MY DAD IS ******* SITTING IN THE KITCHEN WITH HIS DAMN LAPTOP ON SO LOUD THAT HE DIDN'T HEAR. when I told him the guy was here to see him about his car, YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID. HE HAD THE ******* NERVE TO SAY 'you missed one this morning'.
I SWEAR TO GOD I COULD'VE SMACKED HIM RIGHT THERE.

....bad mood today.

ps; yo chaos, mono

lol i know i shouldn't laugh,

but thats unlucky mate. if it was me in that situation i'd agree to wake up for another persons packages.....for a small fee.

its quiet in here.

AFTERNOON ONE AND ALL!!!!! *ahem*

Hope your all doing ok. Work is busy for me so I'll be coming and going when ever the storm takes me.

Man, I can't be @rsed today. Been clock watching since I got in this morning... not a great way to start your day. ¬_¬

We've had this talk already iisan :p
I love both, but I'd have to again suggest going for NHK first. Even if it is the more expensive option. Then you can get Haruhi afterwards and on the plus side, series 2 will be closer to completion/release.

But that's just my thought on it. I already have both series. The choice is yours my good man.

Biased opinion: Haruhi! (Not seen NHK...) :p

Hey all! How's ya all doo-in? Taking a break from drawing my 5th Chun Li attempt... XD

So much free time recently, but I should get back to working on design stuff and job hunting. I feel so lazy.

Yeah, get of your ass Chaz :p

Join us in the ranks of the miserable no time for fun workers! :twisted:

You should try NHK by the way. ;)

Well, it seems like something I'd enjoy, so I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

And if people gave me more hours or a better job, I wouldnt be so lazy... TT_TT Hell, I'd do things around the house if there was anything to do, but I dont, and my dad wont let me help with the ironing.

@ Chaz: Would you do anything for a bit of money? :twisted: :lol:

Gah! I'm supprised there's so many of you that haven't seen NHK yet. Haven't read the manga myself but the anime was enjoyable.

*Jabs Voddas with a pointing-hand-on-stick* This is fun... Guess I could do this for money. :D
And you make "Do things around the house" sound dirty. What is work teaching you these days? ;)

Hi chaos! How's you?

Voddas said:
Yeah, get of your ass Chaz :p

Join us in the ranks of the miserable no time for fun workers! :twisted:

I THOUGHT WE WHERE THE OVERWORKED CLOCK WATCHING UNDEAD?

damn :/

how's everyone? i skilled part of my plan.....i didn't get off my backside and buy a fan.....thank god i have all tomorrow off....if i can't sleep during the night i'll sleep all tomorrow.

my opinion? ditch both....save like a good'un and buy a PSP and monster hunter UNITE ;)

Work teaches me to say one thing to people but mean another. Mwaahahaaaa!! *ahem* Yeah, tax is an evil subject like.

EDIT: Hi Tachi. :D

(Don't list to Tachi... he has MHU tunnel vision at the moment.) :lol:

Hey Chaz, I'm great and you? I'll see blur at Hyde park this thurs with some nice company I might add, so I'm really looking forward to it =)

o-O OMG, I've just been searching "How to draw Manga: Costume encyclopedia 4," and I've seen books go for £60-90... Oh, that was off-topic.

Hey tachi. You didn't buy the dry ice, did you? We dont want you acting like a fly, lying on the floor irratically kicking out.

@chaos - Kool. I dont go to live events myself, as I prefer songs made and prepared without a hintch. Live performances would probably hurt my feet standing up for hours on end.

Hi Mono!

Back