The General Conversation Area

Think I'll get myself a six-pack of happy juice on the way home Voddas. ;)

Nah, scratch that. I want the kind of happiness that can only be achieved through bottled beers.

ayase said:
Think I'll get myself a six-pack of happy juice on the way home Voddas. ;)

Nah, scratch that. I want the kind of happiness that can only be achieved through bottled beers.

I salute thee ;)

hey my weekend was more laughs than worry. admittedly i was worried about my card....but its one of those rare moments that you can look back and laugh at.....about 2 minutes after its happened :p

Edit:

Look if this place stays quiet for any longer i'll become the worlds first philisophical optimist. (oxymoron)

ayase said:
@Retro - I've done worse than that before, It's gotten to the stage where bills have been handed over to the debt collectors. It's not that I don't have the money, I'm just a very forgetful person!
That's why I love direct debt! =)

I've put everything under direct debt once a bill noticed a "Final notice bill" under my carpet a year or so ago.

Spyro201 said:
I'm starting to realise why people hate in-laws.
in-laws always liked me more than my actual ex...
I think it's a hit or miss thing, with most people missing most of the time.

Anyway, I needed to pick my niece up on the airport yesterday and for some reason I thought it was at night. I was wrong :S
Glad I managed to find the kid or else I'd be roally screwed.

@chaos - I DD all my personal bills, but it was just a problem while I didn't have a business bank account - I didn't want to set up direct debits from my personal account to pay shop bills, and I thought it would be a lot quicker and easier to set up the business account than it turned out to be...

chaos said:
a "Final notice bill" under my carpet a year or so ago.
They hide your bills under the carpet now? I'm not surprised- such deceitful practice is to be expected from debt collectors these days.

After spending the afternoon with my girlfriend, everything has been resolved, bar the case of my friend wanting her to leave me.

Thankfully, she has no intent on doing so :)

I'm a happy guy! :D

RetroRainbow said:
Spyro; at least it's cleared up! Ah, that's an annoying situation. I'm surprised your friend told you that he loved her, though. Usually that kind of thing should be kept under wraps! Also, giving a reason such as a mental illness is a really lazy, and unfair reason for you not being with her. So what if you've a mental illness? That doesn't mean you're not as entitled to be with her anymore than he is! You should have turned around to him and said that if your girlfriend thought that you were dangerous, then she would have finished with you a long time ago. He's just preying on something highly personal to you, hoping it'll wind you down. Some friend he is! You should have a serious talk with him, Spyro. What a ****. I'm happy everything turned out fine in the end though! :D

He wasn't a very close mate. I dont give a damn about losing him.

To be honest- if he wants to called me ******-up in the head because of an illness, he's a dick.

Still- i'm happy. My girlfriend loves me, and I can't ask for more than that :)

I know a way to solve that problem

introduce a bat to his face

I may just do that :D

Zin5ki said:
chaos said:
a "Final notice bill" under my carpet a year or so ago.
They hide your bills under the carpet now? I'm not surprised- such deceitful practice is to be expected from debt collectors these days.
I think I was the one who kicked it under the carpet :p
It happened a lot in my old flat, glad the new one has a mailbox outside, which does not have this issue. Except that most of the times, things don't fit in it.

RetroRainbow said:
Chaos; aye, I was. It's a tradition, and I was surprised/annoyed to hear that the same people who usually go pulled out. And there are practically no cons in Ireland, except that Eirtaku one around November, I'm sure! I didn't bother go last year, but fingers crossed for this year! :D I've never been at a con myself, but I hear it's the place to snicker at people in badly fitting cosplays, lol.
Shame about the party. Some people don't respect traditions!
The Eircon sounds good :) too bad, I'm not in ireland to go check you o... I mean, meet you up. ;) Anyway, cons are great fun - I'm really looking forward to Ayacon in August =)

Spyro201 said:
He wasn't a very close mate. I dont give a damn about losing him.

To be honest- if he wants to called me ******-up in the head because of an illness, he's a dick.

Still- i'm happy. My girlfriend loves me, and I can't ask for more than that :)
That's all that matters mate! =)

Spyro201 said:
I know a way to solve that problem

introduce a bat to his face

I may just do that :D
Even better, kiss her in front of him :p

Great.

You guys won't believe this...

You'd think my bad karma was all unleashed when I heard all that about my girlfriend.

No.

I've gotta go to the doctors this morning because of a genital problem

Not fun. Why life? On my longest summer holiday why do this to me? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did one of my posts get deleted in here? i'm sure i wrote something on the last page........Who deleted it?

A problem you say spyro?.......you tend to get those from sleeping around.....are you sure we shouldn't sit you in a interrigation seat? :p

hopefully its nothing to worry about eh?

on my list of things to do today.....
Buy a fan on my lunch break (there's no way i'm sleeping tonight without one...its 30 degree's in luton today....an extra 10 degrees in the day would be nice :) but at night i prefer it to be abit cooler)

Some dry ice (i've heard that placing dry ice infront of a fan it sends a cooling effect round the room)

oh and hopefully on my lunch break kill this rathalos that i've been fighting for 5 minutes this morning and have destroyed its wings, cut off its tail and decimated its face.....next up is to kill it and take advantage of the supercarver skill my cats unlocked whilst cooking me food, to get extra materials and get the armour i used in the second game to progress through over 40 quests.

Tachi- said:
Did one of my posts get deleted in here? i'm sure i wrote something on the last page........Who deleted it?
No one told me anything about deleting a post from you, so if it happened, I'd say it's either a glitch or someone (me) was happily clicking aimlessly around the page while drunk. Sorry about that. ;)

Tachi said:
on my list of things to do today.....
Buy a fan on my lunch break (there's no way i'm sleeping tonight without one...its 30 degree's in luton today....an extra 10 degrees in the day would be nice :) but at night i prefer it to be abit cooler)

Some dry ice (i've heard that placing dry ice infront of a fan it sends a cooling effect round the room)

oh and hopefully on my lunch break kill this rathalos that i've been fighting for 5 minutes this morning and have destroyed its wings, cut off its tail and decimated its face.....next up is to kill it and take advantage of the supercarver skill my cats unlocked whilst cooking me food, to get extra materials and get the armour i used in the second game to progress through over 40 quests.
It is true about dry ice, but it's hardly a good idea man.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_ice#Safety

Back