The General Conversation Area

Just thought I'd add this quote from a woman I work with, she was on about when she was working for a small local cinema:

"One night we had this Japanese cartoon night, and everyone else thought nobody would turn up, but it was packed, goths and kids and all these strange people turned up!"

lol Fair enough, its not that shocking anymore, when the whole emo/scene kid phase came in. they focused on wearing different clothing to stand out and the hair styles where very anime-esq.

Its easy to see a connection between people who watch anime and who listen to certain types of music.

Well, then you get the randomers like me and Voddas who listen to abit of everything lol

I can see me getting involved in this little debate about ps3 and 360. Voddas apparently you and i are stormtroopers because i mentioned you'd played and completed bayonetta. Strange that.... if i was a storm trooper i'd probably be the one on the right;

6nxtuGwhly.gif

2 problems, i'm not a fan of cheese. and the toaster sets off the fire alarms... i'd rather not be the cause of a full hospital evac so i can have lunch :p

A TGI fridays full rack of ribs with large fries and coleslaw would be amazing right now,

back to reality i'd probably look into what the restaurant has (expecting the "weight watchers" chips and a that fake meat in a curry)

Too boring :p i used to have a town centre to wander around and buy any different types of food, italian, chinese, nandos, mcdonalds and alot more. Just a restaurant and WH Smiths at the place i'm at now.

boring food basically lol.
it gets as exciting as; rustlers burger or cornish pastie with the fatless chips. What i'd give for a kitchen to cook food. I'd have the sandwich i made the other day

3 thick bacon slices cooked with piri piri spices. 2 sausages, fried then put in the oven for 3-4 mins. tomato ketchup ontop of the lot, inbetween 2 slices of bread and butter.... best sadnwich i've ever made.

How the hell you keep the weight off I don't know mate.... :roll:

It's become insanely busy in here now... many people calling for my blood so gonna have to leave you for the time being.... pray for me! :shock:

Awww, fair enough. If i don't eat meat in 2 days i start to feel abit off. Its part of my "diet" so without it i don't feel i'm enjoying the food. By meat i mean cooked meat, ham holds no water with me :p give me a slab of meat i can eat!!!

As for the weight, dunno either. one of natures mysteries lol

Okay mate, if they take you away and we hear nothing for a few days, can i have your playstation? :p (and/or beer fridge if you have one)

I like meat in sandwiches although generally I don’t eat meat at lunchtime, sometimes but not often unless there’s stuff at home. And what exactly should I be praying for, Voddas?

Praying that he survives :p

Anyway, 2nd PS3 vs 360 debate on my facebook in... what the past 2-3 days? and one on here... *plays The Prodigy - Firestarter in background*

Interestingly enough, i have nothing to do with the one on here.

I don't own a ps3, I have an xbox which I use but really I'd play on either, it just that was bought as an xmas gift a few years ago for me. I'm quite neutral about it.

Yeah, some take it really serious, Myself; i've had the debate countless times, so its refreshing when someone else is fighting the corners.

I don't get involved with many arguments around here (few and far between anyway because Rui is lock button happy ;) i jk rui) Well, actually i only really get properly involved when i'm brought into the discussion.

(like in the bayonetta thread, my 1 post was completely neutral, yet i ended up getting mixed into things privately, but thats a story for another time)

Back