The General Conversation Area

Go to a TGI fridays, order the full rack of ribs with jack daniels glaze, the chips are amazing and you'll love it if you like meat.

Bought 4 choco muffins but forgot to bring them in!!!

Buying cheap easter eggs now, currently i've had/got 9 :p

Jaymii said:
Otaku-san said:
anyhow people you realy need to check out "The Amazing Adventures of Gumball" premièred yesterday. **** was so cash I think I'll watch it again
Got it recorded. How's it shape up against Adventure Time?

Can't say, been watching regular show

Setting-Up-the-Chairs-regular-show-20318520-719-472.png

"THIS SUCKS"

I like RS, but found it got a bit repetitive. Still watching it all the time though. You need to check out AT badly.

Well a watched "A" episode /co/'s been going on about itsince PB stuck as a 13 year old, but I first heard about it from a crossover picture to do with Rockstars "Princess Robot Bubblegum"

Also "I'm not a banana"

Last edited by a moderator:
Flourescent green rice..... Flourescent orange sauce..... barely any chicken....

That was my lunch, Chicken tikka masala, or rather messala as i forgot to pierce the film before throwing it in the microwave so after a minute there was mess to be cleaned up.

May stop off at the pub tonight, Spent lastnight playing Hogs of War with the best mate, now fancy going for a pint and a laughing trip down nostalgia lane.

Pendulum banging away in the background.... i approve :thumb:

Been catching up on my chuck watching. Just started Season 4. I blame my love for Glee and Being Human taking up my free time. Also just started watching True Blood, Fringe and Walking Dead. Amazing shows one and all. Also been watching Doctor Who as well. Just spent a bit more of my Waitrose bonus on all the Slayers sets from MVM. Had a mission to get all the ADV films and OVAS of it too! :D

Had nothing for dinner, slept from 8pm till 7 this morning. waking up for a while around 11 because the gf had called me 14 times.

Ready for the weekend :)

Try to take deep breaths, relax yourself. Go over the highway code, remember rear view mirror, wing mirror then over shoulder before pulling off. (remember to indicate too)

Any decrease in speed you look in the rearview before,
also look in mirrors before indicating.
Lane proceedure too (only reason i failed lasttime so don't want to see someone else fail the same way)

and the best of luck! i know it can be tough but with enough confidence you know you can do it!

Yeah I know I can do it, my lesson yesterday was fine and I did everything fine, so I've just got to treat it like a lesson really..

Yeah thats the spirit! :)

Its just alittle nerve wracking because you'd normally drive with your instructor, and the examiner is a random person so it feels different, I've had the same problem, but when you just ignore him and drive as if you would in a lesson it becomes easier.

Back