The General Conversation Area

memorium said:
Leave the terrible jokes to Zin Stu. :roll:

implying Zin's joking

anyhow people you realy need to check out "The Amazing Adventures of Gumball" premièred yesterday. **** was so cash I think I'll watch it again

Otaku-san said:
anyhow people you realy need to check out "The Amazing Adventures of Gumball" premièred yesterday. **** was so cash I think I'll watch it again
Got it recorded. How's it shape up against Adventure Time?

Jaymii said:
Otaku-san said:
Got it recorded. How's it shape up against Adventure Time?
It was awesome, it's hard to compare the two.

The animation and soundtrack is excellent, though. You can tell they put the effort into them.

Just watched it. Absolutely amazing. I wish the FOX lineup was more like this CN stuff.

edit: Also, the voice acting is BY KIDS? SERIOUSLY? That's awesome, but troublesome when their voices break... I suppose they intend to record them all before that.

Jaymii said:
Just watched it. Absolutely amazing. I wish the FOX lineup was more like this CN stuff.

edit: Also, the voice acting is BY KIDS? SERIOUSLY? That's awesome, but troublesome when their voices break... I suppose they intend to record them all before that.
Yeah, it got renewed for a 2nd season before it even aired, so they're probably trying to do as many as possible with no breaks or anything.

Mornin :)

Glad to see that people enjoyed the meat topic so much they forgot to drink :p

Playstation recovery failed. my mates ps3 is the 80gig, mine is the 60.... turns out the only way i can get my save data is if i can hunt down someone with a 60gig ps3 :/

Restarting my ps3 games from scratch, awaiting the psn coming back online though, because without it i can't download games!!!

Tachi- said:
Playstation recovery failed. my mates ps3 is the 80gig, mine is the 60.... turns out the only way i can get my save data is if i can hunt down someone with a 60gig ps3 :/

I have a 60gig PS3. Only downside is I live a good four-ish hours from you. :/

Ahh, :/

I think the only way i can get my save data is if i reflow the proccessors, that means getting my hands on a heatgun and thermal paste and about 2 hours work, taking it all apart and then fixing and putting together for a 90% chance it'll fix the problem.

Then i'd back up my save data onto the externy and sell the 60gig or put it back in its box and leave it there till the end of time. (warranty is out anyway and i'd rather bet on my skills to fix it than pay £150 to get sony to fix it)

Ahh, you lucky sod :p

i'm here till 4.30, my gf's back tonight so i'm tempted to go see her, Working tomorrow too and in the evening maybe hitting the town because its my best mates b'day.

Fair enough, I don't drink, but I'd like to go somewhere nice to eat if I wasn't so broke, hurry up pay day (Monday)!!!

Back