The General Conversation Area

VODDAS NEEDS HIS BED! I'm quite tire today like...

Played Mirrors Edge till late and when I planned to go to bed, I got drawn into Terminator 2.. needless to say I ended up going to bed at 2.45 for a 7.00 wake up... *yawns*

My red bull is at the ready! Always be prepared Tach. ;)

Got red rooster LIGHT "gotta watch my figure" ;) (bonus points for anyone who understand which band/album or artist that quote is from)

I was talking to kayls till about 12 on skype, she went to bed and i sat there playing monster hunter tri some more. Actually a good nights "hunting" as i got alot of materials i needed, but not 1 specific material i spent hours trying to get (typical :p )

Got on call tonight, with abit of luck i'll be able to get round to my mates house to use his ps3 to back up my HDD's save data, if it doesn't work then i guess i've got thousands of hours worth of gaming to redo. (already made a restart on crysis 2)

Hoping to go to TGI Friday on the weekend, fancy another whole rack of ribs drenched in jack daniels glaze, their to-die-for chips and the coleslaw that i could order by the bucket load :p

That's an easy Tenacious D quote Tachi. "...and a small, A SMALL seasoned curleys" lol

Yeah, I bought Mirrors' Edge the other day when I went to buy the new Fleet Foxes album. It was in a bargain bin and I've only played snippets of the game. It's cool, if not eye bleedinging intense at times. =P

Soft....? COLD....? Hi, I don't beleive we've met. I'm the shadow of AUKN Voddas. Tachi is my Spy, but he's more Pink Panther than James Bond.

Never too late to start on the old Bebop! Just glad there's people still enjoying the series for the first time. It'll only happen once. =P

Wow, never thought i'd be compared to the pink panther then see the topic turn to peoples hair being soft and such.

Anyway, Alittle gutted that the Bayonetta topic was closed, was about to post back saying my 2 penneth, but awell. How's everyone doing today?

Kirsty said:
Cold and working hard of course.. *Ahem*

lol Working hard or hardly working, it's all good :p

Is it just the south east or is this happening everywhere; You get up in the morning and its cold.... about midday its like someone turns on an oven and leaves. I put on an extra layer for the morning, but by the time midday rolls round i'm roasting!!

Really want to finish today. Waiting to see if i can fix a ps3, if i can then i may start a "company" on ebay and begin fixing peoples ps3's for about £50. Saves them money and is a little side earner for me :)

Tachi- said:
Kirsty said:
Cold and working hard of course.. *Ahem*

lol Working hard or hardly working, it's all good :p

Is it just the south east or is this happening everywhere; You get up in the morning and its cold.... about midday its like someone turns on an oven and leaves. I put on an extra layer for the morning, but by the time midday rolls round i'm roasting!!

Really want to finish today. Waiting to see if i can fix a ps3, if i can then i may start a "company" on ebay and begin fixing peoples ps3's for about £50. Saves them money and is a little side earner for me :)

fix their psn issues first before u start with anything else ;)

Back