The General Conversation Area

Unellmay, aha, that brings back some terrible memories. Thankfully he shall never plague us again....or will he? Hah, he's probably acting as stu in disguise again or something. Don't worry, he shan't plague the chat. We can use many means to deal with him.

@Kirsty: Another show i remember. Haven't seen that about on TV myself in years. Can remember watching that an awful lot too actually.

I noticed a fansubbing group are looking for TL for Tomoyo after
Tomoyo%20After.jpg

after looking at the screen-cap, I can't help but feel that she hardly looks like Tomoyo if it wasn't for the colour of her hairband and hair. Though it's good to know the produjects on the pick up again, as I heard it had 'died'.

Other then that enjoying Nichijou, (though I wanted to be alone for a while) and especially found the recent episode most humorous. Plenty of reaction shots there too that I should grab too

Arbalest said:
Unellmay, aha, that brings back some terrible memories. Thankfully he shall never plague us again....or will he? Hah, he's probably acting as stu in disguise again or something. Don't worry, he shan't plague the chat. We can use many means to deal with him.

@Kirsty: Another show i remember. Haven't seen that about on TV myself in years. Can remember watching that an awful lot too actually.

Yeah that and Strike it Rich and that snooker quiz one I don't remember the name of.

Currently there are two dogs outside having some sort of competition as to which one can bark the loudest and longest. Noise pollution has taken on a new meaning.

Kirsty said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJQdEY82zs0

I wasn't watching the wedding yesterday, Catchphrase was on Challenge...

Not that again!

I am, think I've over eaten today though. I want to go swimming so looking at the times for my local leisure centre as I don't want to go when the little kids are there...

Back