The General Conversation Area

At least the weather's good for the walk.
I haven't had Weetabix for years! In fact, I don't really eat breakfast much now! Yes, I know it's the most important meal of the day... I'm more of a breakfast bar person now. On the go, if you know what I mean. =P

I'm not fussed about breakfast really... but it's annoying how missing a meal actually acts against you in the weight area.

Enjoying pizza and noodles probably doesn't help either like. ;)

Voddas said:
At least the weather's good for the walk.
I haven't had Weetabix for years! In fact, I don't really eat breakfast much now! Yes, I know it's the most important meal of the day... I'm more of a breakfast bar person now. On the go, if you know what I mean. =P

I'm not a breakfast person when it's not the holidays either :p lol.

And yeah the walk was nice but we have really cold winds right now; so if I stick my leather jacket on the wind gets cut out and I boil, if I leave it off my arms freeze. I went without in the end, lol. Still, tommorow I think I'm gonna go the more-scenic route.

And that episode of One Piece was good; i'm pretty sure it's filler still but at least something is happening now. (136)

Don't watch One Piece myself. It's just another shonen I can't dedicate my time too. :roll:

Must admit, I've head my leathers on the past few days becasue of wind chill. Today though, a thin zipped hussy will do the job.

Man, I can't wait till 4.00. ¬_¬

Voddas, your back?!

Breakfast this morning: cookie crisp with chocolate milkshake.

Winning like charlie sheen in a morning.

Yeah so basically half the people turned up to training so my reason for being in work today is useless. Bring on 4.30

Back in a fashion Tach.
Everyone in the office is in "I don't give a crap today" mode, so work hasn't been flowing as thick and as fast as usual so I thought I'd take the free time to say yo to AUKN!

Finishing at 4.00 today too! Woop! Home, sunglasses, beer, garden bench and sup!

Hi black:
lol in other words, the other night i called you and we had a talk about AUKN, to which.... you where to return! (in a fashion)

Chaos is our silent leader, like paul... but i never saw facebook updates from pauls asking if anyones free to go to the cinema and chill later (chaos is a boss like that)

Just delivering training today, not really done much else really but i'm hoping that the evening comes quick so that i can get tomorrow over with, regardless i shall be drinking alot of beer tomorrow celebrating or sobbing into my pint ;)

Oh i'm fine...sort of, back in the unemployment line but determined to have a go at this author business. Had a long talk with one of my friends last night who is actually getting a short story published next month in an anthology book so i've got a fair few pointers. Still getting by.

Sadly though I've got to head off now before the libary pc boots me off :p but internet should be back on at home soon enough. It'll be good to be connected again.

Hope your wedding plans are coming along fine ;)

EDIT:

Hey tach :p I need to use the libary computers more, especially with the aforementioned writting submissions, so I should be here a little more often, but in a limited time capacity.

No worries Black. Have a good one, and wedding plans are going fine cheers. =D

Tach, you're probably right. You're always using subliminal messages. :p

Voddas said:
Tach, you're probably right. You're always using subliminal messages. :p

:p Nothing wrong with that.

Okay black, a fleeting hello but atleast you'll be about the forums more.

Now.... to hunt down CG and Aion and return them to the forums.... it'll be like one twisted family reunion :p

Aion and CG coming back would be more than twisted Tach! Evil concoction more like! Hah!

Anyone got any new-ish (non anime or horror) film suggestions for me and Sarah to watch tonight? Can't think of any... mind blank...

Let me in.

Its abit weird and you will enjoy it. Or the human centipede... which i think you've already seen, but its always nice to see the dinner you've just eaten because of a movie ;)

Hostel 1

OHHH you said no horror ;)

Right, in that case the sorcerers apprentice, marmaduke, burlesque, national treasure (because their great films) erm.... you may just get a text message off me later. i'm not at my laptop right now but there's a fair amount of films on there i "received" recently

Back