The General Conversation Area

Stuart-says-yes said:
Thats quite a difference in grades anyway, I can see why you obviously wouldn't want to hold off until summer then. Hopefully you get better soon then.

Yeah - it'd be a real pain to have to do them in summer.

Oh well. I'll give it my best shot. I'll be in bed ridiculously early tonight, and crap a can of Relentless in the morning. 8)

It's a blessing! I've woke feeling less terrible than yesterday! I think it's best I take it easy, but finally i'm on the road to recovery! I think i'll avoid lessons today though, and just come home after my exam.

Well maybe i'll go to Law revision...

holiday booked. weekend was good and i'm in work ( an hour after starting time) some nutter with a gun near the town centre caused a tailback of traffic. then on the bus to the hospital there was a car crash.... its all going on down here lol

thankfully that gave me a decent enough excuse to relax when i got in.

Eatin monster much and drinkin 7up. now to print off tickets to northants for friday and to print off holliday stuff too.

2 weeks all inclusive, egypt, 5star hotel, hurghada. going to book to go to see the pyramids and valley of the kings as other in the group of 4 have never been to them before (it'll be nice for me to just go back and look again)

The exam went well! Hurray!

I'm just so screwed for Law revision though. So ill. Nearly died by the end of that exam, lol.

Time to persevere, and casually revise. (Case study posters are needed here :p )

Today I went to have a look around my local Virgin Active. It was pretty good. They have said they'd give me some personal routines, but I'll be adding my own weights routines in because I imagine it'll be mostly cardio, and I don't want to use weight machines.
Godot said:
The exam went well! Hurray!

I'm just so screwed for Law revision though. So ill. Nearly died by the end of that exam, lol.

Time to persevere, and casually revise. (Case study posters are needed here :p )
Glad to hear that, bro. I was worried about how you'd get on.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Good to hear, Hopefully you get better quickly then.
I assume you've done some Law revision, before now, so it could be worse right? At least you'll have some of it in your head if nothing else.

Well it's an odd one - with Law repetition of cases is whats needed. I'm trying to read over the cases in illness, but due to having tinnitus it's hard to read anything at the moment. Dx

Maxon said:
Glad to hear that, bro. I was worried about how you'd get on.

Aww man thank you :) Now to beat Law and Psychology, and take a nice break :p

Ilmaestro said:
Nice one, Godot. Good luck with the next one up!

Thanks a load man :) Revision will be tough under these circumstances, but I'll do what I can!

im going to have to do a 4 hour essay on romeo and juliet, i may find shakespeares corpse and just punch, i will share though all students who are haunted by him now and adults who were haunted may join in :)

ilmaestro said:
Happy Birthday, dude!

1165184552D8y2Hf.jpg

Duuuude!

Note: That is actually Ilmaestro in the pic

Back