The General Conversation Area

Hey everyone missing anything much, I checked out sveral things that FUNi licensed around about last year to hear what the acting was like. I can at least say for anybody to bitch about it, they at least get Holo's name right (for once)

EDIT: while I'm at the subject, for people that where saying FUNi's dubs are pretty good in the "What makes a bad dub, bad" thread. WHAT CRAP WHERE YOU LOT SMOKING!!!

/rant

i'm back, just about made it through work, though wish i never gone.

nothing more depressing than finding your work partner on customer services has got a new job before you

guess that give me more bloody work to do on cussies :(

> Downloads several gig of anime including the new Eden movie, K-ON!, the rest of Bakemonogatari among others along with several full comic series
> Trojan appears, has no anti-virus software
> Re-installs windows
> Loses EVERYTHING

Story of my life.

Awww... missed Black yesterday. ¬_¬

Anywhy,

Good Morning People!
Slept like a drugged bear last night. Only woke up to remove my laptop from ontop of me. Not that the good sleep made me more eager to come to this hell hole known as my place of work. DX

Woop! Valkyria Chronicles arrived yesterday. I've updated it and installed it to the PS3 but have yet to start a game. Hopefully get my chance to that tonight. *rubs hands together*

It looks really nice. Hope it lives up to the legend that has formed. :D

Morning all,

Yesterday i spoilt myself after work :D
Bought myself a suit, new shoes and insoles for them shoes (and a spare) I feel very posh today :p

All i need now is a name badge and i'll actually look like i represent the NHS lol, i guess the zipwire-like ID badge holder will surfice for now. I have a new ID badge too, They screwed up my title (as it has recently changed) so i've sent off for a new one :)

Dads still in hospital. He's coming home at 10am so thats good news, Lita's getting better and she's expected to be let home next week.

Spent most of the evening asleep, had my hands above my head, hand on hand. Somehow i'd cut all circulation in my arms so it was fun trying to get up and turn the light off and get back into bed lol. I've seen a true life storie of a guy who laid on his arm, had all circulation cut, woke up and straightened his arm….the pressure that had built up actually split his muscle in half and made a large wound in the skin. So now I straighten then put my arm back into an L shape a few times to get the blood circulating safely.

Exploding Biceps Batman!!

That really happened? *quivers* Sounds like a huge case of cramp gone bad. D:

Morning Tachi. Glad to hear the father unit will be coming home today. I hope he'll be taking it easy for a while.

Ooofff Suit you sir! Suit you! Nothing quite like the feeling of being in a good suit. Can make even Quasimodo look like a well to do person.

Why the suit by the way? You looking to climb the NHS ladder?

Lupus said:
> Downloads several gig of anime including the new Eden movie, K-ON!, the rest of Bakemonogatari among others along with several full comic series
> Trojan appears, has no anti-virus software
> Re-installs windows
> Loses EVERYTHING

Story of my life.
:/ I feel your pain. That's why I've moved away from Windows

Voddas said:
Woop! Valkyria Chronicles arrived yesterday. I've updated it and installed it to the PS3 but have yet to start a game. Hopefully get my chance to that tonight. *rubs hands together*
My copy haven't arrived yet. I take you've bought it from Amazon as well, so hopefully, I'll get home today and it will be there waiting for me. Then, it's going to take me two years to finish all those games :p

Tachi- said:
Yesterday i spoilt myself after work :D
Bought myself a suit, new shoes and insoles for them shoes (and a spare) I feel very posh today :p
ZZ Top's Sharp dressed man comes to mind now...

Tachi- said:
All i need now is a name badge and i'll actually look like i represent the NHS lol, i guess the zipwire-like ID badge holder will surfice for now. I have a new ID badge too, They screwed up my title (as it has recently changed) so i've sent off for a new one :)
Or maybe not ;)

Tachi- said:
Dads still in hospital. He's coming home at 10am so thats good news, Lita's getting better and she's expected to be let home next week.
Glad to hear this. Wish them both a swift recovery.

chaos said:
Voddas said:
My copy haven't arrived yet. I take you've bought it from Amazon as well, so hopefully, I'll get home today and it will be there waiting for me. Then, it's going to take me two years to finish all those games :p
Morning Chaos. I did indeed get it from Amazon after the hot tip from Mangaman. It's the longest I've ever had to wait fro something from Amazon. Usually get the product two to three days after purchase. Not 5 days. =P

Voddas said:
chaos said:
Voddas said:
Morning Chaos. I did indeed get it from Amazon after the hot tip from Mangaman. It's the longest I've ever had to wait fro something from Amazon. Usually get the product two to three days after purchase. Not 5 days. =P
It was sold through Amazon mkt place, not amazon directly, that's why it didn't have a express delivery option.

Voddas said:
Afternoon Manga and Wisp.... is it 5 o'clock yet?
How long before 5pm Thursday again?

AAAaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... that would make sense. Cheers Choas. TBH I just saw the price and dived in without thinking. I even crapped myself thinking it was Region 1 when it arrived. lol

That'll teach me. :p

edit: Just 5 o'clock today will do me for now. I want to play my new game! Then I'll be thinking of end of play Thursday and my tatsy 4 day weekend. XD

I oughta slap you for rubbimg that in when I'm feeling at my most vulnerable!! ;)

I've been looking into some further education to move up in the world recently. I want to be a manager again! I was an amazing manager! However I earned the position threw climbing a ladder rather than having an offical grade for it (degree's etc).

Anyways... that's what I've been thinking for the past week. I need to get out of this tax man buisness. ¬_¬

Back