The General Conversation Area

lookin forward to St. Paddy's day,

moving office tomorrow.

mums a b!tch.

college soon

cba with this crap.
*goes back to what he was doing*

Godot said:
Memorium, I could swear requesting fansubs is against forum rules as well, y'know.

You would be right, although since he asked it to be discussed on PM i'm not sure if that helps things along at all

Hi Chaos. Spyro and Tachi (hope you have a better day tomorrow)

chaos said:
no idea and spyro / chunli / godot is right. but if someone sends you a pm with a site, no admin would know... :p

Then you should delete his post advertising for pirates.

As the previous admin said; The site could get in a lot of trouble for it. I had my post edited because I mentioned the "D" fansub group and talking about a certain show they sub at one point, even though I wasn't requesting fansubs or advertising them.

Zin5ki said:
Why, I half expect you to admit to liking both shredded and shredless marmalade next...

Only on pizza cats.

Anyhow a good day to you AUKN, I've just been reading a few pranks from something awful. Other then that a day of serious dusting since everything around me was clouded in white

memorium said:
i knew having a link in a thread was against the rules, but there was nothing that explicitly said you couldn't PM it to said person

You can't solicit that kind of thing on the forums. Your post is deleted and I will warn you if it happens again, because it's pretty well advertised across the forums as well as basic common sense not to do this kind of thing.

R

Busy day today....lifting desks, filing cabinets, Pc's and diving under desks.....all fun....i'm covering the lunch for the staff that are trying to keep the systems going.

chaos said:
Or maybe they schedule this on a st patrick day on purpose because it attracts a whole different crowd to the city?
I doubt it, it's very much an in the know event.

Andrew just announced that Jonathan Clements is doing a "Thinking Like an Anime Writer" workshop in the morning before it starts.. but we've already spent so much money we're going to skip it... bleh, feel kind of bad.

Any of ye got plans for the rest of the week?

=) In my defense, I work a full time job and only got the game on Saturday, as my pre-order failed to arrive on time. I plan to finish one or two more chapters tonight.

Back