The General Conversation Area

Tachi- said:
You'll never know until you ask, chaos :)
If she says yes then be smooth and just enjoy a different day out.... If she says no then don't worry, plenty more girls in the UK :)
True enough, but also, I don't restrict myself to the UK though. It's like the song goes, I'd go the whole wide world just to find the right girl for me -I'm an uncurable romantic, I guess :)

Tachi- said:
As for appointments in gerenal, i hate my dentist, he's out to make money and nothing more. "slipping" and accidentally turning my tooth into a blender with the main ingredient being my ****ing nerve! that wasn't on ¬_¬ Ended up with 2 route canals and a crown from that tospots "mistakes" So i just take care of my teeth as best as i can and ignore going to his appointments.
What? Why didn't you sue the guy already? This doesn't sound like a trivial mistake to me...

Tachi- said:
And the opticians....their nice people, i just don't want to pay £20 to find out i'm right, My eyes are perfect....and should i ever need glasses in the future; i suit glasses, i used to wear glasses as a young child but grew out of them (don't ask) and I'm an I.T Technician so it'll only make me look the part :p
I'm pretty sure that vouchers for opticians are a mandatory benefit for those who works in front of a monitor all day no? i know my company gives me these vouchers once a year.

MONONOKE said:
Hi everyone :D
Hello Mono! have a cookie!

Hi Mono. :)

Hey Black, your not well? Are you wrapped up as we speak.... chicken souping, lemon drinking, benylining, cold sweating, rosey noseing are we?? Hmmm?

Pretty much :p with my portable dvd player hooked up to the main tv so i can watch my region 1 gundam dvds.

ah the benefits of not having to pay for my eye tests, although i have to pay for everything else -_-

I'm fine cheers, just eating subway - chicken teriyaki for a change.....i don't like it. Sticking with my old faithful italian BMT in future lol

College in a few hours....should be fun, already the course is more stable and promising than previous ones.

Ooh, there's a favicon generating website. Trying to sort out a decent image now. A lot of the proper Minako ones, even when edited, are way to hard to make out that small so I want one that boasts both the Britishness and the otakuness of this site.

I basically want a picture of Zin5ki, with his duck, piloting a Gundam.

Before I bother to do any of that ****, though. Got an episode of Lost to rewatch.

Answer to chaos: I dunno, i guess because he fixed it i didn't really mind as much but the pain was like nothing i've even felt before....and i've stood on a rusty nail before and been bitten by a lock jawed dog....i know pain very well.

I've told him though, i'm not going back anytime soon so don't expect a call off me.

I'm not a violent person....but any objections to me going and punching Leona lewis in the face with a barb wired glove?
her latest "song" is even more moany and depressing than every other one put together.

Jayme said:
Ooh, there's a favicon generating website. Trying to sort out a decent image now. A lot of the proper Minako ones, even when edited, are way to hard to make out that small so I want one that boasts both the Britishness and the otakuness of this site.
couldn't agree more

Jayme said:
LOL - Epic!

Tachi- said:
Answer to chaos: I dunno, i guess because he fixed it i didn't really mind as much but the pain was like nothing i've even felt before....and i've stood on a rusty nail before and been bitten by a lock jawed dog....i know pain very well.

I've told him though, i'm not going back anytime soon so don't expect a call off me.
I guess you better switch dentists mate.

stuart-says-yes said:
Jayme said:

I would rather just see the duck piloting a gundam, also I never noticed but what was it before a cube with smaller cubes inside.

You heard theme Zinki, get your game face on.

On an unrelated note, I watched a Cosgrove Hall animation take on Terry Pratchett's: Wyrd Sisters. Anyone else read any of his books, are many of the latter novels just as humorous as the early ones?

I could probably conjure something by means of photo-manipulation, but I currently lack one of the items requisite to produce an un-doctored image fitting such specifications.

All I basically could bother to get was a 32x32 image of the Union Jack, which is to say, nothing. I could literally do nothing with an image that size. I was going to make some sort of AUKN logo, saying, you know, "AUKN" but then I thought: frak it! - I'm watching Caprica instead.

As I said, there's a site that you can upload images to and it makes them the right file (and size) Chaos needs, but alas, I still couldn't get something that displays well at that size.

Zin5ki said:
to produce an un-doctored image fitting such specifications.
I didn't actually expect you to take your Gundam out of your Garage, Zin. I always assumed you would just crop yourself in, as such:

GUNDAMZIN.jpg

Morning all,

I'll try my best to stay awake today....sore throat and fatigue aren't really the best thing first thing in the morning.
If i had a picture on Zin5ki I'd crop him into metal gear rex. He can fight rubberduckzilla.

Back