The General Conversation Area

Hah, its great i admit, but get Mass Effect 2 tomorrow. Thats what i'm doing, so i may not be about to talk as much mainly because that will take up 90% of my time.

BlackWolf said:
Does that really matter though? I mean its only a game /waits for death threats :p

I've got a similar mind with the 360s acheivements, if some went to me saying hah i've got a better gamerscore then you i would probably just say "maybe that's because i've got more of a life then you" (probably not true but gives me the moral highground)

It does matter, i look at JamesX's psn account and it bugs me that his trophy level has shot up out of nowhere.....simply because of new games companies being over generous arses.

I've had to work to get to my level, its not fair that other can get a easy ride through the trophy levels :evil:

Never played the first Mass Effect, but I have noticed a lot of my mates playing it in preperation for this release. Think I'll keep my eye on Baynotta for the time being. Don't want to get too greedy. Especially with Bad Company 2 around the corner.
*gargles with tongue out*

edit: Easy Ride?! I worked for those medals! :evil:

Arbalest said:
Right, finally finished uni for the day..damn 6 hours of lectures =/

@Tach: Bayonetta is great, i need to work through the second playthrough now which is definitely harder, but just as much fun, if not more so. From what i know(and this'll answer skikes question on it too) the PS3 Bayonetta is finally set to get a patch which will solve the loading problems which have been complained about since it was released, so i would imagine that would be released soon enough, so you won't have to worry about loading times as much.

I can confirm about the patch, as I installed it earlier. It allows you to install the game, taking up approx 4gb. Once installed, there is about a 90% reduction in loading times. I do not know if the patch improves loading times without installation.

Lets hope the patch also corrected a handful of spelling and grammatical errors present too.

Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
Does that really matter though? I mean its only a game /waits for death threats :p

I've got a similar mind with the 360s acheivements, if some went to me saying hah i've got a better gamerscore then you i would probably just say "maybe that's because i've got more of a life then you" (probably not true but gives me the moral highground)

It does matter, i look at JamesX's psn account and it bugs me that his trophy level has shot up out of nowhere.....simply because of new games companies being over generous arses.

I've had to work to get to my level, its not fair that other can get a easy ride through the trophy levels :evil:

Still don't see the problem :p I mean surely if you played the same games then yours would still be greater? I mean is this a pride thing?

BlackWolf said:
Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:

Still don't see the problem :p I mean surely if you played the same games then yours would still be greater? I mean is this a pride thing?
Don't forget to put into account the time spent playing. If he is still unemployed, it would mean he has a lot more time to play than you do Tachi....

I know my trophy thing must be the most pathetic ever :p

lol true, he does have much more time than i do....but i've spend hundreds of hours over a long period (about 3 years now) getting my trophy level up. i'm on about the trophy level...not the amount of trophies i have.

Its just a bugbare that i spent so long to get to trophy level 7. and james blogg appears and plays a game that gives him trophies but raises his level to 6 out of nowhere.

Now i have one of these arsey games so i'll raise my level further, but still won't be happy about it being a big shortcut that's appeared out of nowhere.....I remember a time where you had to TRY VERY HARD to get some trophies, not "i've done a level....ooh, thank you for the silver" ¬_¬

for a change of pace, this makes a nice tune
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/etna1lEnsYo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/etna1lEnsYo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Otaku-san said:
for a change of pace, this makes a nice tune
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/etna1lEnsYo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/etna1lEnsYo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Haha nice *faved*

Morning all,

Played 3 and a half hours of bayonetta lastnight. Just completed chapter 4 (fourth moving space on the map thing) Its a good game, much different to DMC.

Got into worklate (by 5 mins) and because the taxi took 20 mins to get to my house. Atleast i only had to pay £2.50 for a £5 journey.

Morning all also.

You enjoying the game then Tachi? I completed Uncharted 2 last night. Enjoyed it that much I'm tempted to play it threw again straight away. May have a wee break like. Metal Gear Solid has been chanting my name.

I'm so glad it's Friday. This is one one those weeks your just glad to see the back off.

I'm still here...for the moment, just wondering why all the news i keep seeing recently is depressing

EDIT: Okay now i must really dash. Have a great weekend guys :)

Morning all.

Well, I got sandblasted with horizontal hail on my way down this morning. Not fun. Nor was the machine at the bank at which you can pay in change... but only if you keep feeding it in constantly, otherwise it closes and you have to do it several times until it has all your change. It beeps at you constantly while you use it as well, for some unfathomable reason. Next time I'll make one of the tellers count out four hundred quids worth of change by hand...

News is quite literally depressing Black; Studies have shown there's a direct correlation between how much news someone reads / watches and how depressed they are.

Back