The General Conversation Area

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Admin-San, you'll be going to the London anime con, right ~_O
Which one? But most likely yes. I'm planning to go to the cosplay picnic as well, I think it's next week. If you're talking about London expo, then answer is yes.

Voddas said:
Jesus Christ!! Some Team Excellence worker is coming to sit with me this afternoon to see how excellent I am!! I'm really not i the mood for it. Work is busy as hell and she's here to make sure I act all happy and smile all the time!

.... this maybe the hardest thing I've ever had to do. O_________O
Good luck! Glad we don't have this sort of thing around here

Mono! How's you? Also, WB, Skikes.

That's ok, Voddas. I'll get my friend to help you out. He's always saying "Smile, Chaz" everytime I walk past him. Even when I'm in a good mood, it's the same.

@Mono - Good. A little bored today, but I'll be getting ready for work very soon. Not that it's the gem in my life, but it gives me purpose within the day.

voddas said:
Jesus Christ!! Some Team Excellence worker is coming to sit with me this afternoon to see how excellent I am!! I'm really not i the mood for it. Work is busy as hell and she's here to make sure I act all happy and smile all the time!

O_________O <- Keep this expression up instead, see how that works, take pics X]

We should rendezvous at one point then Chaos!

Hey Mono, good to see you're alive and Such

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
voddas said:

O_________O <- Keep this expression up instead, see how that works, take pics X]

We should rendezvous at one point then Chaos!

Hey Mono, good to see you're alive and Such

If you add equals signs it makes it look like whiskers on a cat =o.o=

Afternoon all, in case you were all wondering where I was

G'morning people. Finally decided to get out of bed for the day. Days off are nice ;p.

Last nigth turned out to be rather decent enough. I did eventually get to have my cider when we reached Frankensteins, but that was about 3 hours or so after we started. I never got to make use of the camera though =/ so no pictures.

Tachi- said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
chaos said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Yep, I think you do, that or my girlfriends number... either way we'll both be there
mm, I has u'r gf #! :p

Back off, she's mine ¬¬

Its line like that that make me wonder why he hasn't found a gf yet :p
the whole pervy/paedo bear tactic usually wins in anime :S

(just messing Chaos lol)

Ironically I met my girlfriend in Worlds Apart :D

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
chaos said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Yep, I think you do, that or my girlfriends number... either way we'll both be there

Back off, she's mine ¬¬
It's your fault you've gave me her number...

Arbalest said:
G'morning people. Finally decided to get out of bed for the day. Days off are nice ;p.
I have no idea when was the last time I did something like this....
*envious*

Arbalest said:
Last nigth turned out to be rather decent enough. I did eventually get to have my cider when we reached Frankensteins, but that was about 3 hours or so after we started. I never got to make use of the camera though =/ so no pictures.
No funny moments? or was it that thye happened too fast for you to capture them?

Tachi- said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
chaos said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:

Back off, she's mine ¬¬

Its line like that that make me wonder why he hasn't found a gf yet :p
the whole pervy/paedo bear tactic usually wins in anime :S

(just messing Chaos lol)
Why hasn't I found a GF yet? according to my mum is because I'm a picky prick. =P

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Ironically I met my girlfriend in Worlds Apart :D
Ok, now that's a creepy place to look for a GL Will'o!!!! And you still have the nerve to call me a perv? Seriously! =D

chaos said:
Ok, now that's a creepy place to look for a GL Will'o!!!! And you still have the nerve to call me a perv? Seriously! =D

Actually I used her phone to send a text, you "claimed" the number ;D

And LOL, I weren't looking for a girlfriend then. I think I wanted One Piece manga and I was with friends, we randomly started talking, I got to know her and over the course of a few months, huzzah...

@chaos: there was funny moments, but i just wasn't given a camera to work with. I don't have one myself, so i was going to "borrow" one and take pictures with. Thankfully most conversations didn't focus on me either, one person was kinda targetted for the most part, of the group i was with.

It was kinda fast paced too, it was 9 pubs/bars we went through, so the only way i could have a drink was when we reached the final place(frankensteins) since thats where we decided to stay. I can't go through drinks like the others can, i like to enjoy a drink, not gulp it down.

I'm not a fan of alchohol really. Everyone i know knows this. I will have a bottle of cider, as i don't mind that, but thats it. I detest spirits, don't like beer/lager, and i have a general hatred for alchohol that, although not as great as a couple years back, still lingers. Plus, i just don't see the appeal of getting drunk and such.

Back